ForumsGamesCall of duty 4 fans

35 8188
killswitchz
killswitchz
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, this is the call of duty fan page.. i have been playing call of duties forever and call of duty 4 is the best one yet.. What is your personal favorite 2 weapons in a combination... mine is a barret 50.cal sNIPa and a P90 submachine gun.

i love being in ghillie suits.. it camoflaugues you greatly in any grassy position... my favorite map is pipeline... add on to this!

• 35 Replies
Rxv
Rxv
20 posts
Nomad

I think that the lvl. "All Guilied Up" was awsome. The end of it when u have to carry that guy is a real pain expecially at the end when u have to wait for the helicopter (on veterain). My favorite weapon is sniper.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

COD4 is awsome. I personally stick with the AK's and Dragnov but I will use any gun that I can.

They are supposed to be comeing out with a new perk in July sometime.

xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

Well I just started playing Call of Duty 4 again, and if anyone wants to add me on xfire, it's mlodymakus... and my 2 favorite guns. MP5 Woodland Camo, Red Dot Sight, Pistol I don't care, I always replace it with another gun that one of my teammates drop when they get killed :P
And the M16 Rifle.
Sometimes I like to snipe, but that's on SAS, and I forget what map it is but it is the best class to use, the sniper class. I have custom classes, so I can just say sniper class :P

Rhyman
Rhyman
40 posts
Nomad

I haven't actually played call of duty 4 yet. But my friend says its really good and I'm thinking of getting it. I have call of duty world at war though. It's awesome. And when you complete campaign you fight Nazi zombies.

bjarni70
bjarni70
54 posts
Nomad

great gaming i like the ak47 and the dragunov so i can frag evryone

Showing 31-35 of 35