ForumsSupport ForumBlackberry Storm or PS3?

44 5853
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

i need help deciding

• 44 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

3 actually. He went too far, he posted in both video games AND tavern. See what happens when you two fight? XD

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

In the Tavern, Where it says topics and conversation without a proper category welcome.

And dude, Trust me, i have been here longer then a month. And I know more about this site then you. Just trust it.

I have no idea! We can stop posting now. BoyWonder already made another topic.

Actually he made 3,
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

And dude, Trust me, i have been here longer then a month. And I know more about this site then you. Just trust it.

Who was that at?

Actually he made 3,

Haha yes i know!

In the Tavern, Where it says topics and conversation without a proper category welcome.

This is proper and relates to the games section.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think Fippin has almost a month of advantage over you Ajal. But regardless that doesn't matter.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

Who cares, honestly?

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Who was that at?

Flippin3500
This is proper and relates to the games section.

i have tried to explain this, it is not a gaming device it's a phone. Well mostly a phone.
I think Fippin has almost a month of advantage over you Ajal. But regardless that doesn't matter.

And trust me i have about 4-5 months over him.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I would suggest not posting here and instead post in the thread in the video game section. All this is just senseless babbling. No moderators are on duty at the moment, so it would take a while, but we should really end this conversation.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

And trust me i have about 4-5 months over him.

Let me guess! You got banned?

i have tried to explain this, it is not a gaming device it's a phone. Well mostly a phone.

We don't have a phone section. I think the Video Games Tavern should be called Technology.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Ajal, stop arguing. Who cares if you have two accounts and on the other one you have been on AG longer, even though that is against the rules and regulations.

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Ajal, stop arguing. Who cares if you have two accounts and on the other one you have been on AG longer, even though that is against the rules and regulations.

Actually i have mods permission for it so... No it isn't.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Actually i have mods permission for it so... No it isn't.

Yeah, I bet.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Hey hey stop!

Look if you make another account just because you want to it is. But if you want to do another and never use the old one it's fine. Problems solved guys! Stop fighting!

BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

lol enough the black berry is a cell phone by verizon just came out yesturday and a PS3 well you know

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

These two are incomparable. This in fact would not be better in he vide games section, more of the tavern.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Do you think the video games section should be called Technology or something similar?

Showing 16-30 of 44