ForumsSupport ForumBlackberry Storm or PS3?

44 5852
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

i need help deciding

• 44 Replies
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

lmaoooo hey 3500 that was funny More HELP less argueing

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Juan, I'm gonna make a new thread about that. O r do you want to make it?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The end of this thread.
I have seen to other threads with the same topic, thus moving the discussions to either video game section or the tavern.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Of what? Why?

BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

i agree with cenere it should go in both but juan and flippin yall are to funny dudes

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

yall are to funny dudes

Why am I funny? I'm just posting my opinion.
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

okay well your opinion was funny

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

o_0

Ok mm..... Alright... we can stop... posting now.....

BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

still need help ANYone

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Did not say anything about it belonging both places, just saying the topic is dublicated to both the Tavern and the Video Games section, thus the discussion should move there.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Seriously! Guys, what he heck is the deal with arguing things in such a pointless way? You are totally off-topic all over the place, and it just does not add anything constructive to this thread or the forum.
Just, please stop!
And go post in the thread about it that has been made in the Tavern or Video Games section, or where ever it ended up. Don't spam this thread any further.

Why because you posted on the wrong section without thinking about it? Because you also have bad grammar and are too lazy to say "laughing out loud"?
Lol have a very different sound to it than when you write *laughing out loud*. Lol more or less just indicate you think it's funny, and possibly worth laughing at. Can of course be used with sarcasm.

Can not believe you guys bothered arguing like that... Seriously...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If you guys already know this is in the wrong section, why are you still discussing it?

Juan, you should just leave, you shouldn't keep replying to topics that should be locked or deleted, it just causes even more of a fuss.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I would suggest not posting here and instead post in the thread in the video game section. All this is just senseless babbling. No moderators are on duty at the moment, so it would take a while, but we should really end this conversation.

I already tried to take them to the video game section, but apparently, they "didn't see" what I typed. The thread starter made 3 threads; here, the one in the video game forum, and the Tavern. I suggested that they would move over to the video game forum and take the discussion there, but they just kept at it.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

People................................. Not you guys who posted after my post so much, but still.

Honestly this does not belong here OR in the Video Games section, since he just want help on deciding which to get.

But the one that should be locked as well as this one: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2378595/blackberry-storm-or-ps3

And the one all further posts on this topic should be directed at: *in the Tavern*

BoyWunder, I realize you probably lack the experience, but next time you make a topic, try to make sure you place it in the right forum. And if by accident you misplace it, ask a mod to move it for you instead of creating duplicates.
Also, please try to write at least six words in your opening posts, you were not completely clear on what it was you wanted help with or why... Give more information next time.

Showing 31-44 of 44