ForumsSupport Forum"Video Games" or "Technology"

20 2973
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I think the "Video Games" section should be renamed to "Technology" because that would make it so much clearer to decide where people should put their threads.

• 20 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think it should be called something else rather than Video Games to stop confusion.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Just like the Artsection, should be names SELFMADE art, wrtting and music... I think people should learn to read the describtion of the section.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes but how about phones or radios mp3's etc. We don't have a section for those.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

I think it should stay as video games, and all other technology posts should be in the tavern.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yes but how about phones or radios mp3's etc. We don't have a section for those.

But people tend to post them in the video games section? Hmm, should probably change the name, or the discribtion. Or even make another section for gadgets.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

But people tend to post them in the video games section? Hmm, should probably change the name, or the discribtion. Or even make another section for gadgets.

I don't think we should make a new one, we already have enough. Maybe we should change the name to "Games and Gadgets".
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Isn't video games a subcategory of technology?
How is this a suggestion?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Technology? Doesn't that mean you can post anything about technology? New cars, new power tools, weaponry etc.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Morelike gadgets like iphones, and the like.
I think why it is not like this now, is because the whole section related to gaming.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

What would be wrong with the tavern? A section like Technology won't attract many people.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

they are trying to make video games different than flash games... if they made it technology that would also be something different than video games... plus technology doesnt actually mean only computer stuff... it really means all tools than mankind uses...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Video games is a pretty big section as it is. All others can go in the tavern. Changing names would just be too big of expanding.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I'd tend to agree with firetail on this one. Change the names would be bothersome and put many people into a whirl of confusion on where their favorite forum went. All can go and be merry in the tavern. As for Cenere's comment on arts I would second the motion of making that Self made or something along those lines. Because a lot of people are a bit daft.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

changing the name is a bad idea because when there willbe gaming and techonlogy because vidio games is alread used alot and technology is a lot of things put togeter not only video games so i would say that maybe if we could add a technology topic it won't be that bad and the ppl that want to talk about technology just go there.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

i think its fine the way it is. and isnt flash games a part of technology?

Showing 1-15 of 20