ForumsSupport ForumGame search engine.

13 2697
madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Well whenever i search for the title of a game it gives me lots of other things and i find the game right in the middle of the search.
i was wondering if there could be a Game-title search, so that way it would be easier to find a game you hear about you might like instead of looking through everything related to it.

• 13 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

We do have one..... It's on the top.... or just use your Google toolbar located on the top of your browser.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well,it neccesaril;y doesn't give related to games, but i too would like it to be better,type in "Z" and it will give you 15 games.

And for free rider 2 it gives you many other games.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

i was just about to post the same question... idk why that happens, but it happens for pretty much every game. like theone said free rider 2 gives a bunch of searches. i think it would be a good idea to update it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Ok the search searches everything. The title, tag, and descriptions.

So if you want to search something use one word. A game title search would be good if it had other options. Like search by rating, date, game maker, etc.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Next time, just search by tag.

If you want to play free rider 2, search tag bike, if you want antbuster, search ant, if you want a shooting game with a gun, search gun.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if i want to look up a game you should only use ONE work of the game name so it searches for only one thing... like free rider 2... only use rider... oh and use teh longest part of teh game name

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

We do have one..... It's on the top..

That's only for NEW AND SOME POPULAR GAMES
Genius...
Next time, just search by tag.

How am i supposed to know what they tagged it, you have to think too, not only that but you get least 20 other games. It would be easier to just split up the searches, one for tags, one for description, one for title.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

How am i supposed to know what they tagged it, you have to think too, not only that but you get least 20 other games. It would be easier to just split up the searches, one for tags, one for description, one for title.

Easier for us.

More work for the developer.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I think we should have the option of "What by" to search games..i dont get it,.it drops down but only has one option..put title, and tags.

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

More work for the developer.

Can't be that hard, just splitting up what the engine searches for, since it already searches for all 3 as you said earlier firetail_madness. You still areright though, it is a tiny fragment harder i guess.
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

What juan said on searching on the google toolbar on top or it might be yahoo, ask, or any other one. Or you can do it the long way by typing in the address bar the website and searching it in their little but long rectangular search box about 10 cm x 2 cm.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

It doesn't need updated, it searches keywords thats why it comes up with so many things, it's like google, but for armor games lol.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It's no secret that AG has always had problems with their search on the site, whether it be for games or forums. Just be patient or search through google. You will survive, I am sure of it!

At worst post a thread about the certain game with info, I am sure someone can figure it out.

Showing 1-13 of 13