Daveissokewl

Daveissokewl

7 posts

alchoholics.......

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 3:56pm

yo619

yo619

140 posts

I think they are dumb and there guitarist isnt that great.The whole band is always drunk everytime.

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 4:11pm

mcor1

mcor1

8 posts

Only nerds without lives listen to them just because they herd em on guitar hero

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 4:13pm

steevo15

steevo15

1,660 posts

i don't really like dragonforce, it may sound cool the super fast guitar, but it gets really boring quick because it just starts to sound like the same thing over and over again, and the lyrics are lame

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 4:26pm

youareanoob

youareanoob

2 posts

mcor1 you are a genious! that is DEFINATELY true!

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 9:49pm

izapora

izapora

117 posts

AGREED!

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 10:10pm

Kurgle

Kurgle

165 posts

DragonForce is amazing. And no, I don't listen to them just because they were on Guitar Hero. I listened to them waaayy before GH. They have some really cool songs. And they're power metal, what can you expect from the lyrics?

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 11:57pm

zorvaz

zorvaz

218 posts

actually alot of metal people like dragonforce not just nerds hu herd on guitar hero even thou they werent herd of b4 guitar hero. But u do hav a point steevo15 all the songs sound te same! all in harmonics and even the lyrics sound the same. and they get boring quick but out of 10 id rate them 6

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 3:52am

DarkSoul

DarkSoul

226 posts

LFOL i agree with mcor hes the new albert einstein LOL jk but hes right just cus of guitar hero some people listen to them and idont know wut 2 say bout kurgle....

Reply to Who hates dragonforce?

You must be logged in to post a reply!