ForumsSupport ForumGlitch, or Something Missing?

11 2258
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

[Referencing the "What Kind of Games do You Like?" thread.]

Ok, I know the thread was moved over to the Video Games Forum, but it is still showing on the most recently replied to section in the Newcomers' Forum, when it shouldn't be there in the first place. When I checked the list of threads, that thread wasn't there, not even in page 2. With that out of the way, I thought the thread in the NC's forum was deleted, and it was, however, it was still on there where it shows the most recently replied to section. So my question of the day is: Is it a glitch, or a string that needs to be added?

• 11 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I noticed that too. I hope the one in the NC forum gets deleted.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

This happens alot, Don't know why, and it is not a glitch, because it happens nearly everytime, so maybe we can get some coding to fix it.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

This happens alot, Don't know why, and it is not a glitch, because it happens nearly everytime, so maybe we can get some coding to fix it.

This is the first time that I've ever sen it happen.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It was also around the most recent spamming attack, which I could just easily look at the contents, but in the actual lists, was deleted. I just now took notice at the fact.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, if that thread was the last posted thread in the Newcomer's forum, it will show up as such, even after it has been moved. If someone posted in a different thread in the Newcomer's forum, it should disappear.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

This is the first time that I've ever sen it happen.

You havn't been around as long as I, and there have only been a couple of deleted topics around lately, and it happens NEARLY everytime..It's weird, click on it then it is deleted.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well....

It happens everytime a topic gets moved or deleted and is in fact the latest thread replied to. It is annoying especially when someone goes into a topic that's already moved, but still shows it's not and then say it's not moved but it is. <-- I am confuzzling :X

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It should disappear after a while. I experience it quite a bit, and it used to confuse me.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Oh yea.

It only disappears when a new topic is replied to in that section. So if it bothers you just post on another topic in that section.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Shi-in! I made a topic about that glitch already! D:

It must be the 'last post' feature that doesn't update the information it uses...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Man, I can't believe I forgot to post the link.
Sorry about that.

Showing 1-11 of 11