marom144

marom144

1 post

can some1 crate prince of war 3 it's very good game

Posted Dec 6, '08 at 12:20am

Jack8black8

Jack8black8

113 posts

I think you should ask the person who mad the first two.

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 9:35pm

Pastapig

Pastapig

1 post

If they do create it, i think the gameplay should be more like PoW 2, I didn't like the gameplay in the first one.

Posted Jun 3, '09 at 5:45am

Artavios

Artavios

1 post

Prince of War is beast. They should create a third game. Have those shadows attack and then the souls of those dead guys(duncan, burning king, grisham, blah blah)back. And maybe have a hero for each level. So for 500 or something you can hire one of the main characters and they each have different stuff, like the king has extremely high defense but low speed and stuff like that

Posted Jul 29, '09 at 4:41pm

Dinodan10

Dinodan10

12 posts

Yh i want a prince of war 3 cus I loved both. prince of war 2 had really good graphics I just think it gets a bit repetitive, I think it should have a heroes 1 on 1 battle like in fueadalism.

Posted Jul 29, '09 at 4:44pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Prince Of War was straightforward and amazing, prince of war 2 was less so. It got a bit confusing. I hope Prince of War 3, if it appears, will be very simple and fun ;)

Posted Jul 29, '09 at 6:23pm

Noremak0

Noremak0

42 posts

I didn't quite play the Prince of War games very much but it was a fun game and if a third one does come out I have some catching up to do.

Posted Aug 3, '09 at 6:43am

joshhartley

joshhartley

2 posts

hey prince of war 1 was good i liked the whole bring your army in yourself while you fight prince of war 2 also had this but prince of war 2 had a very good story compared to the first if there is going to be a number 3 id be one of the first in line to play it

Posted Aug 3, '09 at 8:58am

hardcore

hardcore

155 posts

I hope that prince of war ||| becomes better than prince of war || cause it was a bit confusing such as firetail_ say's .

Posted Jun 9, '10 at 4:43pm

Mattlink

Mattlink

1 post

prince of war 2 was so much better then one because of the graphical design it should be out soon enough!

Reply to Prince of war 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!