ForumsSupport ForumSubscribe to Game Makers?

25 4305
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I don't think many would want this, but i think we should be able to somehow subscribe to our best game creators and whenever a new game comes out(or they update the version) we would receive a comment from -host- or anyone or something. Some sort of alert.

You see what i mean?

Juanã

• 25 Replies
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

i don't think most creators usually update their games. they just make sequels to the game.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I don't mean new games for gods sake! I mean when the creator updated the version of a game!
But you gotta admit it would make sense with the new games too.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

i don't think most creators usually update their games. they just make sequels to the game.

Who says they don't? I see Conartists do it very often.
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

good point, but it would be king of a waste to update it. because no one is going to know if they've updated it. if they make a sequel, it will most likely go on the front page. oh, i see your point.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

good point, but it would be king of a waste to update it. because no one is going to know if they've updated it. if they make a sequel, it will most likely go on the front page. oh, i see your point.

What do you mean a waste? They update it to make it less glitchy and less bugs.
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

when i say a waste i mean why spend their times making it less glitchy and less bugs. you'll be playing the same game with the same story and same consept just instead of a guy going bellow the ground randomly he'll stay on top. do you really need to be sent an email for that?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes because some glitches never let you play in peace or stop you at a certain point. Why do you think they update it? To make it more enjoyable.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I also need to add this. Straw hat samurai was a great game and it had some new features added. I didn't notice that after a long time. If we had this, i would of found out sooner.

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

First off send a mod this thread or something and get their opinion on the matter, BUT ONLY send it if it has not been commented on by a mod or admin in a day or so, it's a good idea, my friend, it would work because mailing list isn't hard to make or edit, so we wouldn't have too many problems other than the occasional hacker (ME HATE HACKERS)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah like you all said it wont do anything bad and it would help us and keeps us informed with the latest things of out favorite game creators. E-mail wont be hard and it wont do any bad either!

Showing 16-25 of 25