ForumsSupport ForumGames Lockup or never appear

6 1910
Qu1nTeR
Qu1nTeR
2 posts
Nomad

I have some weird problem on my computer. When i attempt to play games on this or other flash game websites, sometimes the games will load and then lock up during intro scenes. Other times when i click to play a game the only thing that appears is a black box with no title or anything. This has been happening more and more and now i am unable to play any games. An example, When i click to play a game like hands of war, all i see is a black box where the game should be appearing. I have updated my flash player and still have this problem. Does anyone have any idea how i can fix this? Its very annoying, Ive emailed Armor games support but havent gotten a responce

• 6 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Its probably your browser, what one do you have?It could be your computer has a virus I really don't know I haven't experienced it before.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

do u use firefox? i had a similar program when i started using firefox , u gotta download adobe flash player from firefox first , if its IE ( internet explorere duhh! ) then im not sure what u should do , still try downloading the flash player if u havent already =p

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I dont use Firefox now. I use google chrome and the games run smoother. You should try it.

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

I posted this on another thread where the guy had the same problem. All you need to do is:

Right click&gtlay>Right click>Back.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Right Click and simply Back worked for me on the hands of war RPG.

But I guess Right click Play Right Click Back works too...
Firefox also helps lessen the chances of this happening.
Also, make sure you have the latest flash player.

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

If I'm not mixing things up, that would be possible with AS2 games. Some AS3 games have a custom right-click menu, without the back and/or play options. On the one hand more of a professional and custom feel, on the other hand less control...

Showing 1-6 of 6