ForumsForum GamesRpg of... NOTHING!

7 2632
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Yes you heard it, nothing! This rpg has no plot, no characters, no nothing! It's putty in your hands! I just have a few ground rules.

1: It is earth as it is now. No time jumps to the year 589145, no traveling to some colony on another planet, no SCI-FI stuff!

2: No god-moding. This would be like no controlling other peoples characters unless its an npc, no punching someone and killing them, no blowing cities, countries, or earth up without some lead-up! (Example: I plant a bomb beneath new york that will blow up in an hour, thus making the entire city fall.

3: This is 3rd person. (Example: Bob took a left turn, then turned right.)

4: I will be checking in on you guys regularly, and also I will have my own character(s). If you break a rule you will be given a warning, in and out of game.
If you break another rule, I will have some epic death for your character. I am lenient (whatever that means) on this sytem however, just dont do anything you KNOW is godmoding.

5: Only 3 characters allowed, unless I give the say-so that another is allowed to progress the story line.

Form to join:

Name(forum name):
IGN(in game name):
Gender(Male or Female:
Age(How old your character is, no 99 year old ninjas or 2 year olds that drive!):
Story(Provide a background!):
Looks(Provide a picture or description of your character!):

I will join when a few others join. Have fun!

• 7 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name(forum name): Jalte
IGN(in game name): Mc Loven
Story: A black belt master of marital arts
Looks: A strong martial arts guy

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Ok remember, we will try to keep the first page for sign-ups, and the others for playing, since you cant edit... (seriously, WTF IS UP WITH YOU?) I guess ill make mine, if you have a question ask on profile!

Name: Ablu2
IGN: Paku Acola
Story: He comes from a hidden clan with powers beyond belief, and has now recieved his powers and is journeying into the world!
Looks: Wears black long thin clothes and a hoodie, you cant see much of his person.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name : d_dude
IGN : Dax
Story : A teenager who has been trained in the art of the blade since the age of 5. He can move only his blade with his mind but he is very talented with doing that.

http://ui30.gamespot.com/1981/491pxroxasultimania_2.jpg

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Oh ya when I said only three characters allowed, I meant per person! :P As many people can join as they want! Also Jalte and D-Dude your characters are approved. Feel free to start anytime!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name : d_dude
IGN : Dax
Story : A teenager who has been trained in the art of the blade since the age of 5. He can move only his blade with his mind but he is very talented with doing that.

Dax is walking in a jungle when suddenly a tiger pounces on him. He quickly holds up his sword and the tiger's head go's right through. He finds a small airport after walking for a few hours and rents a motorcycle which he rides to a bigger airport where he sneaks on a plane going to Las Vegas.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

OOC: Oh ya I forgot a small tad thing, you dont need to post your sign-up sheet every time you do something, just do like this.

IC: (character name here)

(insert action here)

IC is In Character, and when you say something out of game say OOC (out of character) then talk. :P Hope its not confusing! Also do try to post at least a solid sentence or two. :P

IC: Paku

He was finally of age in his clan... he was now able to journey out and carry out his plan! He signed his fake ID card and left.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

confusing but oh well.

IC : Dax

after taking the airplane to Las Vegas Dax finally arrives in Las Vegas. He has no idea why he came here and knows he can't stay here too long. He quickly assasinates somebody and takes all of his cash with a total of 5000 dollars. Dax climbs up to a top of the building steps on both of his swords and moves them with his mind. He flies for a couple hours before landing in A forest where he looks for a source of food. He makes a fire and....
OOC : This is getting pure weird

Showing 1-7 of 7