ForumsSupport ForumMy spam stoping idea

22 3770
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, so how about for every post you make, there is a little link on your about that says "veiw all made comments." Here, a mod can click on it and see were you have posted. It would help rackdown ghost accounts, and would prove to them were spmers are getting there points from and get them banned quiker so they stop messing up the site. What do you think?

• 22 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nobody's answering my question.
Skater?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

It would show you were they posted them. Though they could post something long on a random persons page yes......idk! AHHHH!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There's always a problem with every idea...
nothing's perfect :P

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I answered it FireTail....

And this coding thing isn't that terrible. Just input a script to show the entire list of the users' posts, and you can easily point out ones that are spam and ones that aren't.

Lagging? Hardly. The last active idea was constantly pulling information, which slowed the site down. This idea doesn't and it only pulls information out when someone posts again. This is actually in league with a user viewing a page. It's not that bad of an idea.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oopsies.
Missed yours.
Without quotes, it's hard.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Lagging? Hardly. The last active idea was constantly pulling information, which slowed the site down. This idea doesn't and it only pulls information out when someone posts again. This is actually in league with a user viewing a page. It's not that bad of an idea.

What??? That makes no sense whatsoever. The last active thing is also counted by when they last posted. And there are thousands of accounts posting everywhere and the list has to be updated every few seconds. I think fireail is right about being to laggy.
Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

ehhh i guess its a pretty good idea

Showing 16-22 of 22