ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60210
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
JESSE41
JESSE41
113 posts
Nomad

You mean Bery Bery Epic

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

Why is there a Sonny forum?
reasons: Sonny 2 is the best game in AG; it really rocks; no words to describe it right....just a fantastic game

Aquas21
Aquas21
12 posts
Nomad

sonny is the best rpg game on armorgames!

CmRet
CmRet
19 posts
Nomad

Thank you for this forum. It may help me because I haven't even beat the first one yet.

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

yeah duh......

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

the rare appearance of krin!!!

zinerith
zinerith
2 posts
Nomad

odd... why IS there a sonny forum? couldn't there be a game forum, and sonny is in it? what about other games?

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

because Sonny gets the most buzz and talk stirred up and the flash games forum would get clogged with Sonny talk and no one really talks about other games.

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

Sonny Sonny Sonny Sonny Sonny
10/10 awesome game just THE BEST game in AG

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

so... why isn't there a last stand fourm?

Ityneres
Ityneres
15 posts
Nomad

well, my feedback would be:

pros: overall a great game, and for a free flash game, its simply amazing! good dialog, decent story, good fighting system. and the pvp thing rocks, would be awesome if there were a way to either have good ai takeover the enemy char or even better the player themselves, but i imagine that'd involve a ton of more work lol

cons: really the biggest/only downside i find to this game is the difficulty system. the higher difficulty imo is supposed to be a challenge for those that *want* to take it on. having the game *require* that you play it in heroic (most of the achievements are heroic only, and the last 2 zones are heroic only). and then on top of that you're required to take on the challenge of beating the game (which is rather long) without even doing a training fight or fighting a defeated boss. i figure most people will have enough difficulty with just doing the heroic difficulty, but then throwing in the no training burden just makes the game rather frustrating instead of fun. especially since at the lower levels some of those battles can be almost impossible without the gear and/or exp from training.. again, i'd have no problem with that achievement if it were just that, a side quest. but to require everyone to do it in order to be able to continue in the game is a bit much imo.
just to put it in perspective, i created a psycho that sailed through heroic and can now kill all the bosses in like 15 turns max, and yet i've had a nightmarishly hard time just getting to the second zone without doing any training, so i cant imagine its supposed to be easy at all. (baron included, and without using any focus drain tricks. the judge goes down in like 5, lol. although i'm not counting the bomb .)
and especially if you're planning on making bigger and better games (like full-version games you'd charge for), i'd strongly advise that you dont make doing the impossible a requirement, after all, hard games can be fun, but in the end everyone likes to win, and if you make something most of your clients probably cant do, or would just have a very frustrating time doing, it might not be best for business . (i'd recommend you go ahead and have such reqs for the hard-cores out there, just give them a shiny badge no one else has and that way they're happy and the people who dont care about the badge and dont want to go through the trouble dont have to)

Ityneres
Ityneres
15 posts
Nomad

oh and

Why is there a Sonny forum?
well.. 'cus other games get 30k players.. 50k.. 200k.. oh my 1mil!?
and then sonny has 10mil. lol xD

Ityneres
Ityneres
15 posts
Nomad

woops, i meant plays* not players

(an edit button would rock, mister admin sir)

markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

any tips on how to make a turn based rpg?

markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

apparently not

Showing 151-165 of 187