ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60096
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
Demonlay
Demonlay
3 posts
Shepherd

I want Sonny 3, with more levels, spells alocate (8 is so low), more itens, stats, like (instinct, strenght, speed, vitality) but with more 2 or 3 stats for other spells combination
And a bit harder. sonny2 is so easy ;\\ but when i got the nice stuff the game s ended. hahaha

Its a one dream? if that is, is a good dream, uh?

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I'm tired of all the people who can't seem to find info themselves. Sonny 3 isn't being worked upon right now, since Krin is making a new Sinjid game.

Showing 181-182 of 187