ForumsGamesAdventure Quest Worlds

11 12966
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Talk about anything in here about Adventure Quest Worlds.

And one thing, why they make, 4 stuffs like that instead of just upgrading the first one. Because they have, Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, Adventure quest worlds and they said that AQW is the last 1 nOT! (Actually i dunno!).

• 11 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I use to play it, but didn't really like it, I prefer the other AQ games

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I play, it's not the greatest game in the world but it's a great pass-time in my opinion. I'm Level 13, also a Founder =P
BRING ME DRAGONSLAYER!!!!!!!!! OR WEREWOLF!!! ALTHOUGH I'D LOVE DRACOPYRE EVEN BETTER!
Dracopyre= a werewolfvampiredragon of awesomness.

Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Mech Quest, Adventure quest worlds

AdventureQuest-first game, rpg on its 300th version or something. DragonFable-scnd game, rpg with more freedom. MechQuest-third game, futuristic rpg. AdventureQuestWOrlds- fourth game, mmorpg
There's a difference in all the games, why would they make one? I mean that's like throwing TRANSFORMERS and Lord of the Rings together o.o Diversity, diversity. XP
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

has any one played Runescape it is fun.

*faceplam* Post in a Runescape thread??? o_o But no, I don't, it's probably thE most boring game next to Maple(yes, I do not like Maple).

Eddie13

I'll find you and eat you =) Just warning you of that............
xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

runescape is a great game!

adventurequest world is a great game too

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

it is a little bit improvement on the previous artix entertainment games.

aqworlds is also great but still it lacks something.

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

AQ worlds is fun but Runescape has just gooten boring in my opinion... done all free quests and got all the best stuff... dont want to pay for it so what else is there to do??

Kooney
Kooney
5 posts
Nomad

I tried being member when the free part of runescape was boring me, but being member is cool for a short time and then the new stuff becomes boring to

superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

AQWorlds is the best AQ game so far in my opinion. I'm a level 17 founder Feel free to add me as a freind as they now have freind lists, I'm superspud94

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

I have only played aq worlds, and yeah it's kind of good. But there is only on server in which you can talk and not have to pay. And on that server you lag a lot. So I don't really like the way they make you pay, or you will lag. But I do like all of the items and the cute animals.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Me i hate the bugs! I can't go to sword heaven, safiria, the moglin safe server and i can't get drpooed items!!! But i still love it!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I found 4 glitches:

Ill tellu 3 of them and the last one a hint.

Sliding:I think everyone knows this.
First, you write /rest then run while your running, press enter and you will slide. Or a more simple way, just run and click rest.

Sprinting:First go to Valsalkar Lair. Then go to the room just before the red dragon but make sure your up. Then go at the edge of the cliff (Down). And go all the way left but not too much so u WON'T go to the other room. Then click on the right golden dragon and attack and you will realise your sprinting.
I trick allot of people with that!!!

Immortel: First commit suicide anywhere(DON'T CLICK ON RESPAWN), then type /goto "and over here" you write someones online name or someone near you. Then click "Enter" and you will go to that person with 0 HP.

Invincibility and Invisibility:5 hints or descriptions:

In Valsalkar Lair
Water Draconians
Safiria
Slow Computer with bugs on it
Double click on Valsalkar Lair on the map before going there!

Showing 1-11 of 11