ForumsGamesGLITCHES: Master Glitch List. Post all glitches here.

489 178320
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know there are glitches listed in different threads, but it would be much appreciated if we could have them all compiled into one comprehensive thread. Getting them all in the same glitch thread will help make them more visible, and hopefully fixed more quickly.

So if you have run into any glitches, or have heard of some, please post them here! Thanks so much! =)

• 489 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

A post glitch on games only to where it takes you to a whitescreen with your name, armatar and comment.

Umm, sometimes when you go to the community it says "Last post 38 years ago"

(on profile) Your armatar has a red X on it, and your ranked 1 out of 1 users, no rank 0 AP, and comments are closed.

T_bizzle
T_bizzle
36 posts
Nomad

In Sonny 2, there's an object in my inventory called "enlightened helm", it flashes images of every object in the game, can't be sold or deleted, and randomly erases stuff in my inventory.

bobdude45
bobdude45
9 posts
Nomad

I also got the Enlightened Helm flashing problem.

Palix007
Palix007
38 posts
Nomad

i too got the enlighted helm glaich

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

There's a combat glitch also.When I use my Subversion skill it says it lasts 2 turns , but it only lasts 1.I mean I cast on myself Subversion and I should get opposite damage from opponent for 2 turns.1st turn I got opposite , second turn it vanished when opponent was about to attack me.It's really annoying.

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

Every once in a while, my Flash Freeze lasts one-two turns longer than it should be.

09chase09
09chase09
4 posts
Nomad

before after difference
vitality 72 - 46 = 26
strength 15 - 14 = 1
instinct 93 - 87 = 6
speed 63 - 52 = 11

for my total stat points i had 63/44
idk if thats a glitch or i just suck at math but you can try it out for yourself just redo your stats and add them all up before and after and see what you get

gabrieloshiro
gabrieloshiro
24 posts
Nomad

As I said in the other glitch thread...

Once that you enter a new area and you try to practice before entering a story battle sonny will reach level 30 and have infinite money as shown by the figure below.

http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~gozardo/sonny2.jpg

bobbybob123
bobbybob123
2 posts
Nomad

Hey all, that glitch about the training fight in zone 2, its not working for me. I tried 3 different classes and none worked anyone can tell me where im goin wrong?

bobbybob123
bobbybob123
2 posts
Nomad

i finished zone1, i enter zone 2 - training fight and i start fighting a spectre and he dies. Thats it no money no lvl 30.

Flamitor1
Flamitor1
27 posts
Nomad

I played pvp with 2 of my characters. My higher lv one has 100% xp but doesn't lv up(I only just got that, so it will probably go back 2 normal). At the beginning my focus says NaN. I use "slash" and a blue bar appears and disappears where my conditions should be. Then I die.

APTennis
APTennis
14 posts
Nomad

The enlightened helm is still not fixed.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

the training glitch is already fixed. sorry to those who didn't catch the fun of unlimited money.

although you will not need much of it.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Whoa, i just found a big glitch in the game.

When i started a second game file, it was like an exact copy of my first file exept i had the clothes from the first level and a differnt class. AND it said i beaten baron in the second file, which i didn't because i was supose to be at the first level but i was at the second level and i didn't even beat him.

If you understand this (porbaly not =/), is this a glitch? because it looked like one the game.

Byakugan77
Byakugan77
20 posts
Nomad

its true, subversion only lasts for one turn but its supposed to last for 2... please fix this =(

Showing 1-15 of 489