soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Yep. Freeze combo plus regulate should get you there

Posted Aug 20, '11 at 4:12pm

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

flash freeze, mind freeze, hit him with some other stuff, then do it again, very tedious but it works

Posted Aug 26, '11 at 10:45am

kalkanadam

kalkanadam

800 posts

its acctulay preety easy i just get somthing to increase vilaty i drain his focus wait for it to recharge and drain his focus again i keep doing this until he dies
when yo draibn his focus he will use somthing to ragain his focus and using this spell will cost him a lot of life points by using this stragey i never lost

Posted Aug 26, '11 at 4:13pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Also, for the baron I suggest turning autosave off so you can keep playing him to get the unholy runeblade.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 12:20am

Blazier101

Blazier101

4 posts

and what level should i be??

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 3:37pm

liv2ski97

liv2ski97

3 posts

It took me forever to beat him- get good, survive as long as possible, but it kinda comes down to luck.

Posted Oct 3, '11 at 5:22pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

It's called take down his focus

Posted Oct 4, '11 at 11:09am

Rubberlegs623

Rubberlegs623

97 posts

I used the psycho class and decreased his shadow defense and increased his damage taken.

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 4:54pm

deri222

deri222

1 post

Well i thank u a lot for this walktrough and i must add that my veradux died when he was at 15k life and i still could beat him OHAYYYYYYY

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 1:37am

TheNameWithNoNumbers

TheNameWithNoNumbers

164 posts

Baron Brixus is not hard at all. Haven't tried Psychological yet. Basically, take down his focus. If you can't, then tough it out. At the beginning, you should have at least CONSIDERED getting healing, buffs, or something hurting your enemy's focus! Trust me, they are still useful after the Baron. Wait until he weakens himself, then hit hard. Your ability bar should generally comprise of a focus regen move, a couple of hard hitting moves, a stun move, (To Heal), and healing/focus drain moves.

Reply to Sonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

You must be logged in to post a reply!