krazydog

3 posts

i cant w8 for sonny 3 its ganna be gr8t

Posted Feb 18, '09 at 9:31am

miguelin11

miguelin11

1,898 posts

i cant w8 for sonny 3 its ganna be gr8t

yes, but you must. it took sonny 2 a year or 2 to be released just think how long will sonny 3 be released.

Posted Feb 18, '09 at 12:20pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

1,616 posts

Wow I read through all the comments and I noticed that most of them said that "i cant wait for sonny3 to come out!" and another said that they'd kill themselves if it didn't come out in a year, all I can say is wow. Do you guys have better things to do then wait? It's just a game (a fine one at that) and Krin is just one person so cut him some slack and just wait for him to finish his current projects.

Posted Feb 18, '09 at 6:46pm

dacer

dacer

1,924 posts

iwaz bored is half right, and hes working on sonny 2 updates.. dont bring threads like this to life bord...

Posted Feb 24, '09 at 9:19am

giganto

giganto

7 posts

i dont think there will be a soony 3 becouse in sonny 2 krin has another 3 areas to do first

Posted Feb 24, '09 at 10:40am

miguelin11

miguelin11

1,898 posts

i dont think there will be a soony 3 becouse in sonny 2 krin has another 3 areas to do first

]
If you finished the game there's this thing called "the Seed" that was the ending scene so there'll probably be a third one.

Posted Feb 24, '09 at 1:18pm

Nander

Nander

22 posts

that wasn't the ending scene (at least, not for the entire game).. Zone 1 and 4 also have a cutscene at the end.. Krin told everyone that there would be updates with new zones, maybe the Seed will be in a new zone.

Posted Feb 25, '09 at 7:26pm

yayformeee

yayformeee

136 posts

Yeah, and krin also has to do the achievements. It's gonna take a while

Posted Feb 26, '09 at 1:09am

3v3rnoob

3v3rnoob

229 posts

Krin's agenda is somewhat of a secret.  From what I can tell, nobody really know what he's doing right now, but we know that the new stages are at least on their way.  Although we know that the new Sinjad and pirate game will come out first, we still have no time table, so Sonny 3 could come out shortly after the new games (for all we know).

Posted Feb 26, '09 at 9:48pm

ForsakenWarrior

ForsakenWarrior

11 posts

I want Sonny to go all the way to 5 :P
Let's hope there's some necromancer that brings Louis back :O

Reply to Yay for Sonny 3 lead in!

You must be logged in to post a reply!