ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849548
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Alex7545
Alex7545
1 posts
Nomad

a guardian ally would be nice, and maybe a talent for Phsycological class that makes an ally the enemys main target. that way i could put the guardian on phalanx mode and then make it the target.

ElNimrodo
ElNimrodo
25 posts
Nomad

I just want to know where all the blood trails are leading.

rockreinis
rockreinis
1 posts
Nomad

plz make sonny 3 plz !!!!!!!!!!!!

craftsman465
craftsman465
15 posts
Peasant

in sonny 0 it turns out sonny came from happy world and luis is his father and veradux is his brother. felicity is also his mother and there all on big happy family ... until a stargate is made and their broght to the ship. veradux escapes but doesnt get far, felicty swam to utopia, luis stayed with his retarted son sonny and woke him up. also sonnys real name is ... jackjack.
LOL thats a moron.

craftsman465
craftsman465
15 posts
Peasant

in sonny 0 it turns out sonny came from happy world and luis is his father and veradux is his brother. felicity is also his mother and there all on big happy family ... until a stargate is made and their broght to the ship. veradux escapes but doesnt get far, felicty swam to utopia, luis stayed with his retarted son sonny and woke him up. also sonnys real name is ... jackjack.[quote]
sry for double post ^^

sporepeep
sporepeep
2 posts
Nomad

GOOOOOOOODD news guys!!!!

i went on krin labs and it sed that krin was setting up the website 4 sonny 3!!!!!!!!!!

ive been waitin 4 aaaaaaaagggggggges!

eBuddy
eBuddy
14 posts
Nomad

nerd

1dirtbike4
1dirtbike4
18 posts
Peasant

Wow polikon... U must really really want this out of course the game will be great

carddog12
carddog12
211 posts
Nomad

that is awesome

ESE_BU113T
ESE_BU113T
31 posts
Nomad

hope comes out soon

Demonheat
Demonheat
1 posts
Nomad

there better be a sonny 3 or ill appear outside krins window with a bloody machete and a hockey mask on, then ill break out into a choreagraphed dance

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

there better be a sonny 3 or ill appear outside krins window with a bloody machete and a hockey mask on, then ill break out into a choreagraphed dance

hehe im sure that would insprie him to make a new flash series:What to do when a psyhcopath dances infornt of your window.
oVVn
oVVn
8 posts
Nomad

i would grab an imperial rifle and blow his foot off.
lets see him try to dance now!!!
*breaks out in mad scientest laugh* muh -huh -hahahahahahaha

azrocker
azrocker
1 posts
Nomad

i want them to take their time but i dont want them to go so fast that they screw up im dying to know whats gonna happen

CommanderKiller
CommanderKiller
2 posts
Nomad

Well,i hope the game doesnt start so :
Sonny Runs Trough a Cave and he gets attacked by a GIANT UBER MONSTER... Because that will be stupid...

Showing 226-240 of 1221