ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849610
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

there is gonna be a sonny 3?
when is it? sonny series is like my favorite online series.
sonny is so cool, i wonder what the storyline is about and like if that dudes gonna be fighting with you. I can't wait!!!

DarkDragon16
DarkDragon16
2 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 is so going to kick butt. In third one i hope they will make more classes like ninja or something.

Damnevil
Damnevil
75 posts
Shepherd

Speed Bio build is like ninja.

Jokerman811
Jokerman811
22 posts
Nomad

cant wait.... hope he makes the ability tree much much larger.

GAM3KILL3R1995
GAM3KILL3R1995
1 posts
Nomad

I i think that they should make this one an mmorpg kind of like runescape but way off with better grafics and stuff like monsters that you actualy aproach to fight and it goes online so you can play with other people and you can make your own skill or class

kingofthebraves
kingofthebraves
2 posts
Nomad

I really liked the first sonny and the second one was a vast improvement in my opinion to both the game-play and storyline. I think the biggest mistake that could be made with sunny 3 would be if it was released prematurely, I would really like sonny 3 to take a long time to be created, if that meant that it would be proportionately better than the second as the second was to the first.

Truly fantastic games,

codekid90000
codekid90000
3 posts
Nomad

i can't wait till the next sonny comes out if there is another one. But since they never really ended the second there has to be a third right ??????? <( - _ - )>

codekid90000
codekid90000
3 posts
Nomad

Also i wonder if sonny 3 is going to be released as a demo then the complete if anybody gets any information on it i would like to know <( - _ - )>

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I still can't wait for it I'm going insane >

codekid90000
codekid90000
3 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 was great but sonny 3 must be fantastic but i wonder if they are going to end it there or if they are going to continue and lastly how long is the wait going to be if anybody knows please give me some feedback
<( - _ - )>

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Last time when sonny came out it was about couple of years for just sonny 2 to come out, but that was because of a delay. So maybe in a few months or so. I still do not know the release date.

RaptorJesus
RaptorJesus
29 posts
Nomad

i gave up on the original sonny, for i found just way too hard >.< coarse, i was a uber n00b back then. wehn it came to sonny 2, i found it much better and easier. and now that theres chance of sonny 3, i might as well buy myself some drugz, and partay! <(^_^&lt

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

When is Sonny 3 going to come out, if at all?

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Yay when does it come out like Tomthesniper said Sonny and Sonny 2 they are both adicting!

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

Um not to rush you Krin but...... when the hell is Sonny 3 coming out?

Showing 256-270 of 1221