ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849566
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Ityneres
Ityneres
15 posts
Nomad

yeah sonny 3 ought to be incredible xD. i havent played S1 much since i came to S2 first and s1 honestly seemed like doing almost the same thing with a bio char, but S2 is undoubtedly one of the very best flash games out there with very few games that could compare. i can definitely be counted as one of the (apparently millions of) people waiting for the sequel xD.

sonofthecptn, the key to beating the Baron is to drain his focus. when his focus gets too low (i.e. 0) he will cast a spell that regenerates it but does massive damage to him. also once his hp gets low enough he gets a debuff that massively amplifies all damage he receives.

psychic35, to unlock zone 7 you have to get the Legend achievement (beat the mayor on Heroic without doing any training fight or repeating any defeated boss). If you need help with this, there are now at least two guides out there: ElNimrodo's using a speed bio and my own using a shock psycho.

XxSacredxX
XxSacredxX
34 posts
Nomad

I wish on sonny 3, baron's still there, hes a challenger.
and hope that sonny 3 wont be released 2 years from now,
well I quite believe in the apocolypse at 2012, scientist confirmed it you know, it is possible for apocolypse be on December 21 2012

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

i cant wait for the new sonny! although i never beat sonny 2. but i still cant wait!

Bloodfeeder
Bloodfeeder
1 posts
Nomad

yeah, sonny 3z gonna be AWESOME!!!

but if you check krinlabs, you'll see that sinjid 3's coming out first

donutdog123
donutdog123
2 posts
Nomad

i got a idea for a class in sonny 3:
biohazardous

donutdog123
donutdog123
2 posts
Nomad

and a mode: multiplayer! where you play with people on story mode

TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

No... NO! I can't wait another year for a fresh new RPG game! Ah, well... I guess I can wait... but it better not be longer than another year. Just 1 year, Krin!

Slick0567
Slick0567
1 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 is going to be a great Hit and possibly the best game out there if it comes out, i don't wanna wait to long don't bored me y waiting 2 years or i'll move and play different games. Hopeing to see New Enemys new Abilitys new Allies. The gear in Sonny 2 was quite amazing hopeing to see EpicGear for sonny 3. The Story mode is awesome. Hopeing to Play Sonny 3 very Soon!

DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

Do you know what would be better. Once they make sonny 3, they make a download-able version of it that comes with all 3 games, and the background of it should be purple!

KingFluffs
KingFluffs
10 posts
Nomad

Awww wow Sonny 3!!
Thats awsome!
I remeber finishing the first one, it was epic.
I hope theres some major improvements in the character design area, seeing as the first 2 games didnt have much clothing for the characters.
Kind Regards
King Fluffs

Annihiliation
Annihiliation
1 posts
Nomad

I hope this game will be cool and there will still be PVP and you can
import your character from sonny 2(codes) and transfer the data in sony 3. XD

Aquas21
Aquas21
12 posts
Nomad

yes i do believe the sonny series is worth the wait and can't wait fo sonny 3 even tho i havent beat sonny 2 yet :P

cartoon123
cartoon123
1 posts
Nomad

I CANT WAIT FOR SONNY 3! IT MIGHT HAVE NEW CHARACTERS,NEW ABILITIES, AND MORE COOL STUFF!

Gametok
Gametok
1 posts
Nomad

I found a site don't know if it is a rip of of armorgames it is www.playsonny.com and has the sonny games on it instant access

TonyChibi
TonyChibi
4 posts
Nomad

i hope it will get on amorgames soon!

Showing 331-345 of 1221