ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849572
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
destructkid
destructkid
4 posts
Peasant

CANT WAIT FOR SONNY 3..!!

Biblol
Biblol
6 posts
Nomad

I hope Sonny 3 comes out soon!!!!!!!

Biblol
Biblol
6 posts
Nomad

oh but Krin take as much time as you need!

zane526
zane526
1 posts
Nomad

i think that sonny 3 will still have multiplayer and the story line will get better but the characters keep getting worse and worse from my opinion

Tkey
Tkey
17 posts
Nomad

The Sonny Trilogy... just perfect

WADDPAD
WADDPAD
1 posts
Nomad

Whoever didn't finish the first two games of Sonny, I think its the best to finish the first two games before trying the third one.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

yes i do believe the sonny series is worth the wait and can't wait fo sonny 3 even tho i havent beat sonny 2 yet :P

dont worry, you got alot of time to beat sonny 2. because it going to take long time, befor krin make Sonny 3.
DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

FYI: If all of you are waiting for a game that's good as, or better then Sonny 2, then expect to wait long, if not twice as long as before.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

FYI: If all of you are waiting for a game that's good as, or better then Sonny 2, then expect to wait long, if not twice as long as before.

I think 4 years might be a bit much.
Spartan02637
Spartan02637
15 posts
Nomad

Hopefully they bring out a sonny 3 but i doubt they will.

bluedragoon5576
bluedragoon5576
72 posts
Peasant

i am so excited about Sonny 3

polypoly
polypoly
1 posts
Peasant

me 2 its gona be forever though

DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

[quote=Alpha791]I think 4 years might be a bit much.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess you're right. Because they could always take the basic system from Sonny 2 and build on it. I wish though that they kept all the classes but added 3 extra. They should have builds that use all the elements i.e. They should have an earth based class, a cosmic based class, and a fire based class. That would be so awesome! And they should have something where, once you beat the game with all the classes on Heroic. You unlock an ultimate class/mode/move or something.

pus123
pus123
1 posts
Nomad

it would be a golden class with a that comes with a special mode that lets you use a special move that is an insta kill move

H3X
H3X
2 posts
Nomad

So , we dont know if there will be Sonny 3 at all ... Or if there will be noone knows when ?

Showing 346-360 of 1221