ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849899
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

The game is not going to come out in time because he is also making Sinjid. Sonny is supposed to come out soon but sinjid is supposed to too. I hope he makes Sonny first then sinjid because I know I would like the new sonny better then the new sinjid since it has not been around for too long like sonny has and sonny also has more fame to it in my opinion.

Except Sinjid was his first RPG made, before Sonny. Of course he will go back to it and pay his dues.
Metsuki
Metsuki
3 posts
Nomad

It has been years...I really can't wait for the next installment. The Sonny series have always been my favorite since I started playing. I guess it will take a very long time for the third to come out. But I will be waiting, since I have no choice.

djdjdjdj1
djdjdjdj1
1 posts
Nomad

can some one please post the link in munch games for sonny games

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

I hope the game will be as good as people it will be. It'd disappoint me if the game sucked.

Tonks5823
Tonks5823
1 posts
Nomad

I hope it gets out soon, I cant wait

AlomonX3
AlomonX3
1 posts
Nomad

the "sonny 3" on munchgames is actually sonny 2, just named wrong.

Baster245
Baster245
2 posts
Shepherd

are you even sure that sonny 3 will be out. 4 years passed already and no news

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

Can't wait for the game to come out, i don't mind waiting at all cause i loved sonny 2. Hope it will be good as the last one or even better

retardbyrd
retardbyrd
55 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I'm a fan off all his works, and any new game he comes out with will more than likely rock. But I've been living under a rock the past month, so seeing this thread made me squee a little inside.

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

Dont expect Sonny 3 before Sinjid comes out, and by the way I rather wait 10 years than 1 year, but for a game full of content, storyline, and everyrhing instead of 1-year game that the developers rushed to release it, with tons of bugs and short gameplay.

infinite77
infinite77
6 posts
Nomad

I hope that the soundtrack will be as good as the first 2 games.

tadisx
tadisx
1 posts
Shepherd

legend of void chapter 1 was short and having some bugs but in 1year~ creator maked chapter 2 much more longer game than cp1 much more fun. he is making sonny 3 so long... i hope it ll be worth it. Everyone come creeptd.com best tower defense game online, no download.

Th3BiRd95
Th3BiRd95
1 posts
Nomad

YESS

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I can't wait to play Sonny 3. Sonny 1 and 2 were overall amazing and are still among my favorites on Armor Games. I just hope that the music is as epic as before, especially with the boss battles.

gravier78
gravier78
1 posts
Peasant

i am telling ya if it has aditional classes with a better storyline and a veradux without a dagger stuck to his face i am all for it i cant wait

Showing 1111-1125 of 1221