ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849615
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
nokofwars
nokofwars
9 posts
Scribe

Krin says:
February 11, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Yes, as soon as Iâm done with Sinjid Iâll jump on to Sonny 3. I have a lot of great ideas for that game that I canât wait to try out!
http://krinstudio.com/?p=66

so that's mean it'll come out for sure

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

February 11, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Yes, as soon as Iâm done with Sinjid Iâll jump on to Sonny 3. I have a lot of great ideas for that game that I canât wait to try out!
http://krinstudio.com/?p=66

So that was said Feb...this thread was made 4 years ago..he sure is taking his time with this game. Can't wait though
LasTBulleTz
LasTBulleTz
3 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 will be something very cool ... 2013 Gift )

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but since he hasn't started yet it'll be More like a 2015 gift.

nokofwars
nokofwars
9 posts
Scribe

Sorry to burst your bubble dude but since he hasn't started yet it'll be More like a 2015 gift.

I don't think that's true cause Krin almost finish with sinjid ( I think it wont be longer than 4 months) and sonny 3 maybe start on middle of 2013 and maybe have beta on the end of 2013.
Just random,Maybe it will come out fully in 2014 . -__-

Phantom87k
Phantom87k
3 posts
Nomad

@nokofwars
Honestly, my guess would be in the 2015-2016 timeline, i honestly think there is alot of pressure on a new sonny game, so much that krin is really going to make the game very long, and loaded with content, and its a good thing for the long wait, a game like sonny cant be made in a short amount of time, at least a good one cant

nokofwars
nokofwars
9 posts
Scribe

@Phantom87k
Really...Great. So i will come back here when I finished High school. -__-

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Krin recently posted here about Sonny 3.

It's not much, but we know he'll be starting it soon enough. When did he start with Sinjid though? And did he mention taking any long breaks during development? You could probably expect the same amount of time for Sonny 3.

Diamo1
Diamo1
5 posts
Peasant

I hope he does something combining class systems from 1 and 2- like having your class, like assasin, and type, like hydraulic

nokofwars
nokofwars
9 posts
Scribe

http://krinstudio.com/
Go and check it
The oldest post about sinjid game is on October 15, 2011 but I think he start making it on the beginning of 2011

nokofwars
nokofwars
9 posts
Scribe

But if you included planning, storyline and graphic designing that would be on 2010

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I love the OP post.. It's all like, ''I hope it doesn't take 2 years again'' It's been 4 years, and it will probably take another year.. Haha.

shortstopkid123
shortstopkid123
20 posts
Nomad

I personally think that they should add a multiplayer to it. and oh yeah. Krin has cancer so it might be a while. Wish him well!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Multiplayer on Sonny would work horridly. If you think of it on Sonny 2, matches would be ended in a mere amount of seconds and a Biological would always be able to win a 1v1.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

he should have a mix of psychological and assassin. that would be beast!

Showing 1141-1155 of 1221