ForumsGamesWho Beat it?

38 7328
Doomplayer
Doomplayer
25 posts
Nomad

hey i just bet the game and i wan to know if im the first or one of the first lol

• 38 Replies
Jaren
Jaren
16 posts
Nomad

I beat it just about half an hour ago *cough* sadly on easy though *cough* with Psycological.

Skills:
4/4 Dark Echoes
1/4 Destruction
1/4 Salvation
5/5 Tenacity
1/4 Terrify
1/4 Free Will
1/4 Betrayal
1/2 Retrograde
1/1 Overdrive
4/4 Epiphany
1/1 Psycopath Form
3/3 Insecurity
4/4 Nightmare

For my skills at the end of the game.

Stats (no equipment):
Vitality: 22
Strength: 10
Instinct: 185
Speed: 31
Focus:100

Stats (w/ equipment:
Vitality: 115
Strength: 27
Instinct: 491
Speed: 88
Focus: 100

I'll post again in a day or 2 when i beat heroic.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i beat it yesterday... with phycological on easy and biological on heroic...

there is always teh testers of the game who beat it first though!

nickxlovesxyou
nickxlovesxyou
41 posts
Nomad

lots of people beat it, few will find this board

Sheograth
Sheograth
5 posts
Nomad

I did as a Cold Hydrolic and the the last few zones were easy for me once I changed to a pure Cold Hydrolic

boodabomb936
boodabomb936
10 posts
Nomad

I am most likely one of the guys that beat the game as a hydrolic am i right? easy

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

Heroic hydro.

I focused on only 3 branches and won the game at level 24 yesterday. Now I'm trying to find equipment. :/

Doomplayer
Doomplayer
25 posts
Nomad

i was challenge bio dude poison form is sick with poison blood lol the was critiing 2000's and trilogy is deffinatly gonna happen and no no hacks just spent too much time playuing lol

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Yea...Bio has a great ability combo that stops the player from dieing unless facing more than two players on a one-VS-three or a hacker of some sort or a glitched person...

Basically this is my abilities on my bar...

I have Predator Form and Agile Exposure which make a good combo because in Predator Form and then using Agile Exposure, I am able to use Destroy which would mean Destroy x2 damage and if I wasn't in Predator Form I'd replace Destroy with Slash which would also do great damage...

If my Hp was running averagely low but could take one more turn of hits then I'd use Agile Exposure and next turn I'd use Withdrawal For good damage and heal a lot per turn! Mixed with Toxicant Form I can basically heal ALL of my HP in one turn...

Break and Leading Strike are also on my bar...

If you happen to have the EXACT same skills or are starting again then try this... I'll tell you what you need in more depth if you are going to use it...

Doomplayer
Doomplayer
25 posts
Nomad

nice i lied more of poison form with poison blood and poison form give health regen too and i am able to deafet guys by myself lol on the last battle i did disable my party mates lol

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

On what level?

I can too but on heroic...it's kinda hard...but I havn't tried yet. When i said 1-VS-3 i meant me verses 3 guys...

Doomplayer
Doomplayer
25 posts
Nomad

i was 23 whe i beat it on challeging but im hydrolic for heroic and might change lol bio was beast

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

I beat easy with Phycological and heroic with Biological, and I'm working on challenging with Hydrological...I am staying ahead of the game and training a lot right after i get to a new area for the upcoming battles...

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

i did beat today.just 10 minutes ago.

bladerodo
bladerodo
21 posts
Nomad

if you can help me with one level please do its the one were you vs gregor the coceroach by the way i am on bio

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah I've beaten it quite a few times, 6 is easy, 2 in challenging, haven't tried heroic yet.

I'm pretty sure everyone who is addicted to Sonny 2 beat it because they can't stop playing it. It isn't that hard.

Showing 16-30 of 38