ForumsGamesPsycological,Biological or Hydraulic?

33 16970
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

well...............as you can see that there are 3 classes in sonny two.the question is that which of these classes are the best for you.i chose Biological and i Owned the Stupid Baron Brixius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 33 Replies
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

sorry about the other one!!hahahahaha!!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

definitely hydraulic best build for it is a defense build
took care of that baron with almost full life still and all teams alive

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

Biological is what i chose and it's very fun! There are other threads like this so maybe it should be locked?

~kell84~

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Biological is what i chose and it's very fun! There are other threads like this so maybe it should be locked?

there is another thread like this, he posted this kind of thread twice!
though I think it was an accident...

As I said before hydraulics the best!
cuzic
cuzic
1 posts
Nomad

I like Biological because the moves do more damage(if you how to use them)

yipster7777
yipster7777
4 posts
Nomad

hydrilic best i have never lost and im in last zone

Icritmypants
Icritmypants
3 posts
Nomad

In my opinion psyco is the best all around class if you're playing in Heroic Mode, because only then does strategy become neccisary, and psyco is all about conditional attacks. As soon as the time is right, BAM,you win.

Omadawn
Omadawn
2 posts
Nomad

i've only done pscyo and bio, but out of them i prefered bio just because it took soo much less time to defeat the baron with disrupt

The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

Psychological by far is the most powerful, though I chose biological to start out with. Everyone hates Psycho but it is the most powerful if you have it specked in lighting.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Psychological is very hard to start off with, but if you master it correctly, it is unstoppable.

Meenyman
Meenyman
28 posts
Nomad

I like Psychological because if you build in lighting, it just does a lot of damage and you barely run out of focus from abilities like wraith form or electrical storm.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

im a hydraulic. it has the mind freeze and flash freeze skill, whish is what i use mostly. plus the base attack vapor cannon fills focus. i also use the wreck, decimate, and demolish to take apart the opponents one by one.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I use a cold Hydraulic in one profile, a Shadow Psychological in another, and the last...It was a Toxic Biological, but I decided to change it into a "Predator" Biological.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

I see that many people like the electric psycho build. It is what we would call a glass cannon, best damage in game, but also the most fragile (supposing you use instinct/lightning piercing specced equips).

I've finished challenging on bio and every class but cold hydro and shadow psycho on easy. Here is my synopsis on each one:

Physical Bio: This is a class that is very easy to pick up from playing Sonny 1. You start out very strong in zone one. Your attacks are based on strength and have high multipliers, which is why they are so strong at the start. However, by the time you reach Z5, you will notice that unless you are buffed by predator form or shadow blend, your attacks are pretty weak. This is a solid class with high survivablity (high health), and high damage in bursts.

Poison Bio: This class is a lot harder to pick up than physical bio. Your attacks are so weak in Z1 that you'd find it better to stick to leading strike and destroy to navigate your way through (since poison is also dependent on strength). It takes a while to get the ball rolling, but by Z3 you should be pretty good. Unrivaled DOT attacks (at least from the classes I have tried) and with enough poison piercing your attacks will also do 1-2k. Not as survivable as the physical bio, but I would say that the end game DPS is better since if you stack 8 envenoms on the enemy, you will be doing about 2k per turn just from the poison at Z5.

Hot Hydro: It's almost as easy to pick up as physical bio as your attacks have good multipliers and are based on strength, making Z1 a breeze. Hot hydro is all about decently strong attacks constantly. You start with bloodshed and impair to make yoru attacks do more damage, then decimate, wreck, and demolish are your "nukes".You invest in the hotblooded skill and balance it out by starting with regulate in every battle (or avenger form). The hot hydro keeps the DPS pretty high and your attacks will do over 1.5k every turn at Z5. Survivability is good as well. However, this class is really unable to "nuke", you won't be seeing huge numbers on your screen, but your DPS is a pretty good way up there.

Electric Psycho:
Kind of a slow start in Z1 since you start with kinda low instinct, but this thing is a monster in damage later on. Your two damaging skills are electric storm and shock therapy. BOth of them will be constantly dealing tons of damage by Z5. Shock therapy will go over 4k eventually at Z5 when you get the right equips, so this thing just does LOADS of damage. However, if you only use the lightning piercing /instinct equips, your vitality wil be extremely low, below 1kHP for me in Z5. So this is the glass cannon, huge damage, most fragile of the bunch. You will be depending on free will to save your ass (arguably the best healing/defense skill in the game), however, if an enemy stuns you at the end of a free will, then considder yourself dead if they do decent damage.

Knight1196
Knight1196
2 posts
Peasant

I think hydraulic cause if you raise the right attributes and choose the correct abilities, it's quite powerful :P

Showing 1-15 of 33