ForumsGamesFavourite Sonny Ability

25 8167
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

What is you favorite Sonny ability? Can be from any Sonny.
Mine is Shock Therapy because it gets the job done with Wraith From.

• 25 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Mine would have to be Withdrawal mainly because it heals me for A LOT of Hp and stops me from dieing against stronger enemies... Mixed with Toxiant Form it heals all of my HP in one turn! 11,000 HP!

The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

Vicious Strike. It crits for about 2k, especially in Predator form, then it takes away 4-6k. (Biological Level 27).

The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

(Sorry for double posting ^_^.) Take that back! My favorite move is Destroy in Predator form. It takes all Hp away but 1,000 health to the enemy for me. And if i'm lucky it K.S's the enemy (Kill shots). When I'm in predator form, I get 100 focus each turn, and Destroy is 100 focus, plus I'm stronger in predator form.

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

Flag

Vicious Strike. It crits for about 2k, especially in Predator form, then it takes away 4-6k. (Biological Level 27).

That's it right there.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

I took off Vicious Strike from my biological character because it didn't do much damage in early stages... The combo i have right now basically stops me from dieing... This includes Withdrawal...

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

I tried the poison build and found it inferior to the melee build. Can someone give me some hints and tell me when is the best time to use it?

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, I forgot my Shock Therapy deals over 1k damage with Wraith Form.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Um, you guys shouldn't be using vicious strike with predator form, it's much much better with shadow blend.

Anyways, favorite move would probably have to be shock therapy, it debuffs the enemy and does a heck of a lot of damage.

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

Mine is Shadow blend.mixed with predator form(biological)im unstapable agains anyenemy!!!hahahahaah!!!!!!!

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

Crystalize. A stun that lasts 4 turns, cooldown of 4 turns, and can be placed twice in your action bar.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I prefer a stun that can actually harm an opponent, though I do know many situations where Crystallize would be useful.

cchris107
cchris107
9 posts
Nomad

All the the morphing ones i think thats so cool

Woody666
Woody666
2 posts
Nomad

I have to many xD i like to pump ALL the passive effects that the biologicals get, (except fot the poison one) this comboed with predator form, Destroy, and agile exposure

heat_x
heat_x
23 posts
Nomad

(Sorry for double posting ^_^.) Take that back! My favorite move is Destroy in Predator form. It takes all Hp away but 1,000 health to the enemy for me. And if i'm lucky it K.S's the enemy (Kill shots). When I'm in predator form, I get 100 focus each turn, and Destroy is 100 focus, plus I'm stronger in predator form.

AMEN!!!
DtBlackwolf
DtBlackwolf
2 posts
Nomad

Distrupt I think, it makes the game very easy

Showing 1-15 of 25