Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Hydraulic

Posted Jan 2, '09 at 3:23pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

Sorry for double post but spelling mistake: *Runs not Runes, *Focus not Fouc.

Posted Jan 2, '09 at 4:27pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

Sorry for 3 posts, but instead of having Vapour Cannon i ahve a 4/4 Bloodshed. This boosts your Direct Damage by 15%, to have all these moves you will need to be level 28 (I think) well hope i helped a little.
P.S all you guys who keep saying this is a rubbish Hydraluic Build you should be grateful that he actually made one, unlike you! >=o

Posted Jan 2, '09 at 4:31pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

http://armorgames.com/play/2900/sonny-2

This is what i have got atm, sorry for 4 posts >=]

Posted Jan 2, '09 at 4:32pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

Sorry for 5 posts that doesn't work i don't think.

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 5:56am

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,055 posts

Does Hot Hydraulic moves use Fire Piercing, or Ice Piercing like a Cold Hydraulic. OR does it use Physical Piercing?

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 6:00am

kingpong001

kingpong001

147 posts

I would say mainly Physical Piercing. ^_^

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 6:16am

ezarutudor

ezarutudor

27 posts

i would ice piercing :3

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 6:41am

DaliuXas

DaliuXas

70 posts

Does Hot Hydraulic moves use Fire Piercing, or Ice Piercing like a Cold Hydraulic. OR does it use Physical Piercing?

To make it clear for you , Hot Hydraulic doesn't have anything to do with fire.It's simply called because it has a passive skill called "Hot - Blooded" which increases passively you're current strength by 50%.And yes he mainly uses Physical Piercing.But I would disagree to get gear with physical piercing , since it's recommended for Biological.Physical piercing only increases % of getting a chance to land a critical more often.So for Hot , you just stack up a lot of strength instead of physical piercing.

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 6:43am

DaliuXas

DaliuXas

70 posts

P.S all you guys who keep saying this is a rubbish Hydraluic Build you should be grateful that he actually made one, unlike you! >=o

To be honest I've never heard anyone calling this build or guide rubbish.They only give they're opinion and I am glad they share with me.Oh and to answer you're question , add Stiff Upper Lip (passive) and Wreck to you're ability pool.This should fill all the skills in you're cap of level 30.

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 1:33pm

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,055 posts

Well, I DID figure it had nothing to do with Fire, but than again...Sonny doesn't have ANY fire attacks at all so I figured since there is Fire based weapons he might at least have 1. I guess they are just made for Roald after all.

Reply to GUIDE: Hydraulic

You must be logged in to post a reply!