ForumsWEPRhaloween... against catholics?

28 5534
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
149 posts
Nomad

although most of u will say thgis is not true including me... some people think it is. I have a really religous aunt and she doesnt let my cousins (who arelik2 and 5) trick or treat. They say its the devils holiday...

• 28 Replies
rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

WizardInBlack that was a really rude remark especilly to me.

http://www.onlinebanking.org.au/images/thumbs_down.jpg

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Funny pic rj28! Hopefully he will learn

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Uhh. Hmmmm. No

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

WizardInBlack, this is the second time I've caught u being mean to other religions. if i see it again u WILL be reported.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
149 posts
Nomad

that is very rude! PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS TOPIC AGAIN OR U WILL BE REPORTED! and what religion are u any wa

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Ha, funny that you ask me a question and then ask that I don't post in here. And as far as I'm concerned with religion, I do not have one.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

LOL. Being mean to other religions? I think you are all too ignorant for your own good.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I am done posting in this thread, I would also like to apologize for any hurtful remarks I may have made, it was immature of me.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

though he is not gonna post again. It was immature, anyway, Ummm. . .I think the holloween/hallows eve has something to do with the legend of sleepy hollow. . .I forget.

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

yah you bet they were immeture................................
anyways.............

http://www.thehindsightfactor.com/files/images/We%20Win.jpg

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Well, I care not what people think about Halloween. My best friend is Catholic, and he and his family still hand out candy on Halloween. He's too old to go trick-or-treating now (as am I) but he used to. And if there's a Halloween party, he's there. (and so am I). Some Catholics believe Halloween is Satan-worship... well good for them, but I DON'T believe that. My dad said Halloween used to be a pagan holiday. Somewhere along the line, people decided to hand out candy, and before we knew it, we had ourselves a new holiday, and yet another tradition that makes absolutely NO sense. (Like easter, where you celebrate the resurrection of Jesus by hiding eggs and telling your kids a giant rabbit did it. I don't know about you, but I don't see any connection at all there.) But it's a holiday that's fun, so it stuck.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
149 posts
Nomad

yes u make a very good point and said it in a good manner unlike wizard in black. Thank u for not being rude about it

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Not exactly...I love candy.

Showing 16-28 of 28