ForumsGamesMultiplayer Hands of War?

12 2575
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Now, I know that game developers submit the games here, and if there is a problem that is recognized, then they find it, fix it, then resubmit the game. There can sometimes be updates too. What about Hands of War? Would it not be so hard as to add another player to do co-op with? It would be pretty fun to have, as doing this game alone tends to be boring every once in a while.

So here is my rundown of what the controls would be for two player:

Player One:

Move -- arrow keys

Attack -- right shift

Player Two:

Move: W,A,S,D

Attack: Space

Then for collecting items, Player One would just have to move the mouse over and click, as Single Player would do. Same thing for accessing the menu and inventory and such. Now, this is just from me, but would you want this to be added too?

• 12 Replies
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Thats exactly what I said in my review!
Excellent idea shintetsu.

I think it would be fun .

Davop
Davop
117 posts
Nomad

I think that would be awesome but, single player is still good enough!

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

single player is still good enough!

Yes we know that , but this would just make the game even more exciting , and somwhat challenging.
Alphadiablow
Alphadiablow
2 posts
Nomad

i think its a great idea

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I think it a good idea

bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

wow great idea!!! hope the developers will have this idea!

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

ya i would like this but you have to talk to the deniser

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

o ya there is a other problem with this its 1 acount per comuter

bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

you dont need to have a account to play any game no?
I don't see the problem with the account...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

o ya there is a other problem with this its 1 acount per comuter

Think of it like two player Boxhead. See, two people take each end of the keyboard and play. The one next to the mouse would manage each others' inventory and such; this only takes like 3 seconds to switch from attacking to grabbing items. I can see this happening; it would be a great update for a game and possibly give it a much greater ranking. The only thing that needs to happen is when you select the multiplayer option, the game needs to up the ante with the difficulty.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

Ok, Multiplayer hands of war sounds great.... until you realize that one player HAS to end up getting screwed. The mouse is absolutely necessary for gameplay! How can you aim your magic/arrow accurately enough to hit an enemy with just 4 directions? and, in addition to this, you have to walk towards the enemy to shoot at him, so you can't hide behind a tent, get your shot lined up and pop out to blast an enemy a couple of times before you have to start dodging.
now, my suggestion is this:

p1: arrow keys/mouse
p2: wasd/shift or space

in this setup, the second person could just use melee attacks, wich don't need the mouse really, allowing 2 people to play and not really be hampered by the single mouse.

bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

i didn't think to that before! Your rigth, using the mage with the keyboard only is impossible, but the fun is to use a melee and someone to back him so your idea looks great to! Hands of war is not impossible!

Showing 1-12 of 12