ForumsForum GamesPaste the last thing copied

283 59967
globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

so i got this idea where we past the last thing copied like when we first get on and see what comes up

no flaming or spamming
no posting the name of a specific member
no eating the xmas tree

heres mine
Napisze ktos cos Najlepiej jakis polak

Yeah i dont know where that came from

• 283 Replies
hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

is it too late to join..

micheal jackson and steven spielberg were running out of a burning building full of children. micheal jakson says "what about the kids?"
"f**k the kids" replied steven spielberg
"do we have time?" asked micheal jakson

thats the last thing i copied. did i do it right

NarutoFreak28
NarutoFreak28
41 posts
Nomad

the top says it all

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*paste*

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/Schemilix/Humour/image.gif

^^

Remember not to be spammy or profane with what you paste here...

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegelstein­hausenberger­dorffvoraltern­waren­gewissenhaft­schaferswessen­schafewaren­wohlgepflege­und­sorgfaltigkeit­beschutzen­von­angreifen­durch­ihrraubgierigfeinde­welche­voraltern­zwolftausend­jahres­vorandieerscheinen­wander­ersteer­dem­enschderraumschiff­gebrauchlicht­als­sein­ursprung­von­kraftgestart­sein­lange­fahrt­hinzwischen­sternartigraum­auf­der­suchesodanach­diestern­welche­gehabt­bewohnbarÂ&shylaneten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wohin­der­neurasse­von­verstandigmen­schlichkeit­konnte­fortplanzen­und­sicher­freuen­anlebens­langlich­freude­und­ruhe­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­angreifen­von­anderer­intelligent­geschopfs­von­hinzwischen­sternartigraum, Senior.

The longest name ever.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Stay up late and we'd talk all night
In the dark room lit by the TV light
Through all the hard times in my life
Those nights kept me alive
We'd listen to the radio play all night
Didn't want to go home to another fight
Through all the hard times in my life
Those night kept me alive

I was copying and pasting these lyrics into my status on facebook (: It didn't fit all the way though D:

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol! I actually have nothing copied, I normally delete my browsing history and stuff after I come on to the net.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

gain_exp

I was using a console on a game to get free exp. I am intrigued that no one has made a fr2 one yet, I almost always have one of those on.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I don't usually have things copied either.. clearin browsing history makes internet go faster

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Hey dude, this is Achmed. Meet me at NYC tomorrow and 7:30, and we'll assemble the missiles.

OH SHIT!!!!

Ummm.....no one pay attention to that *.*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Lets break Guiness Records in the most thread replies!

... Oh right, that's because I replaced that title with all caps. And wanted to keep the original title safe. Silly me.

Aireo0
Aireo0
13 posts
Nomad

ehhh... SOooooooooooo confusing...??..

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Not really, it's just the random things people have copied.

Like:
u have gone mad with power

Someone said that to me in a thread I had renamed as a joke. ^^;

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Am I missing out on some flaming here, Shintetsu?

Ehm.
Point of this thread?

Actually I'm tempted to make people to discuss whether or not it has a serious impact on the general population that the weakest are no longer left to perish. That's the only potential point I see.

Oh look, another Zophia reply about a little problem from a certain thread from a certain person... Oh well =)
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

I was being sillyz. I knew what it was I just have fun saying things like thatz. So anyway how does a cookie sound? I should post this after another post so I don't break the rulez

I was about to post that on the Guinness records thing, but realized I was breaking the rulez as you can see.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Destor! Quit the excessive 'z's... Please? D:

Paste:

And sometimes when you are posting something, and occasional cuss word is needed to get a point a cross.

A little something I was disagreeing with.
Showing 16-30 of 283