ForumsForum GamesPaste the last thing copied

283 59963
globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

so i got this idea where we past the last thing copied like when we first get on and see what comes up

no flaming or spamming
no posting the name of a specific member
no eating the xmas tree

heres mine
Napisze ktos cos Najlepiej jakis polak

Yeah i dont know where that came from

• 283 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Shidowan

Kimici3

Andreaz

Recon543

Xcalibur45

Err, whoops, there's the list of people again... Well, half of them aren't even here anymore, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

http://www.wesleyjsmith.com/blog/uploaded_images/Bomb-706581.jpg
For corrupting a wish.

kingmike123
kingmike123
383 posts
Peasant

last thing i copied:
years resolutions

amo2100
amo2100
89 posts
Nomad

9e2d358981

yeah i know... really random. i don't even know why this is on my clipboard.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name: G-VIRUS

Run/walk: Around as fast as an Antelope.

Scream/groan: Infected tend to roar, and grunt when running.

Day/night: They never sleep or tire

What they attack: Only other non-infected humans

Survivors: same case scenario my friends

Guns: real time with a G-VIRUS scenario/plan

Cure: A cactus flower ground into dust, with coconut milk made into a pill/capsule, if gone into the body of the infected, will cure it.

Where to go: same case scenario, again

How much you can carry: real time people

Damage they can take: Around the same amount as a human.

Family members: depends on how populated and vulerable your family members are, the virus isn't detected by the T-cells in the body, so that's like a no-go.

doors: they easily crush them with just a charge.

The story: Created by scientists of the asian community to combat the Goliath Syndrome, it epically failed. It enters the body through injection, which is impossible for you to get infected. Sadly, they now have a deathly taste for human blood, which means your screwed. They cannot use weapons, and the G-virus does not kill the infected. Now then, good luck!

Story:
It was a science test, just like every othwer day. Trying to keep fmailys from haveing to loss there pets to death. They called it the animila test, but AMI For short. They were using dogs for this part. Complecated test of draining the blood, then re-addeding a secret compound, similar to those used in the goliath syndrom. One day, they made a reak through, and were succsesfull. They managed to make a dog come back tol ive, though it was half decayed and walk around. But after a while, it started acting strangly. Twitching violntaly, and snarling. Then it lost it, killed all three scientist working on it and bit the rest of the animals there, which included, cats mice, bears, and elephant, and a lion or 2. It can olny be spread to other animals, and they will not attack zomibified animals, just living ones. Now they will still attack YOU for food, but you wont become on of them.....just dead. They act normal still, a nocternal animal such as an owl will still be noc ternal and so on.

Name: Zanther, "death virus

Run/walk: They jog at normal human pace.

Scream/groan: Victims tend to mumble strangely, repeating what they last said over and over and over.

Day/night: Night, dusk, and dawn.

What they attack: Everything, living or not.

Survivors: Just like the others.

Guns: Once again, like the others.

Cure: None.

Where to go: Same deal.

How much you can carry: real time people

Damage they can take: 3 times more than a human.

Family members: How tough is your family?

Doors:Smart enough to open

Intelligence:Pretty smart actually, they have about 75% knoledge they had when they were alive.

Machinery operation: If they could operate the machinery when they were alive, they could operate it when they are it.

Psychological: Somewhat, They tend to go to where they worked at when they were alive, They have feelings, but hunger overcomes them.

Strength/Endurance: As much as When they were alive.

How many: As much as the goliath syndrome.

Other: This Virus resembles the thing from the happening, except they don't kill themselves, they kill you.

The story: Nobody knows how it started because this is a fairly old virus.

Have fun with that.

Whoah.
Didn't know that was there...
From the ZSC: Three super rad viruses.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Also, I'm pretty sure theone ment a Stork.

From.. i think the forum game 'What Animal Am I'.

And noone has guessed it lol.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

1141325, 666666666d6666666666, assattic, ASSKILLER, Azizefet, Barnabas, BeeBee, BladeofBlood, BlaNja, bokatar, bromx28, CaptinCrazzy, Carlie, cgrear, chadness, chrishiot88, clairebear1410, dadalol, darkpie, DarthRaider666, Dave0, divaof803, emonarutorules, firerune789, firetail_madness, FlatOut, Flippin3500, Frederik283, fst6, ftgamble, Gantic, gater228, godn2, gooddemon, grimlock, hellllo, Hotfoot06, jalex13, jalte, Jcubed, jdakasf8211, Jeff154878, kegman, kevgood12, killko95, KingBobman13, kingmike123, ktonieskacze, Lanzet, lemonzeppyman, Lilwillie45, Lord_Dart, lostone79, madnesscook5, mastadub, Meroc, monkey666, MyNameIsJonas, myrealnameisjohn, nayroberts, oblvin, pearlyleduc, phatjj, raddad23, rainmansteen, Redsong, Reijav, renez13, runts125, Sabassis, Salmanius, saymana, Sinful81, slliM, supersmiley, TexanProvo, Tgizzler, theone99, TheSid, thongula, TizzardProductions, Tomboy8763, TomyLee, Tricks222, TROJANS, tyetye28, Viper4819, VOLCOMKING5284, will_of_D, xeharo, xxx_Gaara_xxx, yukazum, Zancrus, zeodeathgod

Wow...I copied the users online list.

erokogirl
erokogirl
98 posts
Nomad

go on my about and read the one about the cheese,pie, you, and the bazooka. it is very funny

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

http://rabidpandaranch.com/pictures/changingbox.gif

Oh yes! Trippy animation is trippy!

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

â¼

For editing a wiki.

At least, that's my two â¼ about this topic. (don't ask...)

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

lol, don't ask.
Okay, it was in msn.
8D

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2636353/max-image-dimensions

Bwahaha. Was showing someone this odd thread I created.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Shoot brother, i am the real deal.
Why are you hating?
Can i have you're address, when i am President i think i should like to nuke you're sorry butt.

...Oh look, it's the last words from that one kid... Well, can't really know what his REAL username would be, since he was impersonating Obama. Good riddance is all I say.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

ah bkit? cge gudnyte^_^

uhm,My last words to uhm I think JohnXile02(philippine language^^^)
Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Logizomechanophobia- Fear of computers.
Logophobia- Fear of words.

Showing 46-60 of 283