The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsWEPRI hate stupid people

12 3693
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

By definition: some one who does the same action repeatedly expecting different results.

Idiots, spastics, stupid retarded dumbness

What ever you call them, you say something when ever you see some one piss you off by doing something stupid. I see them constantly. People who do something or say something that is so left field that you can't even think of how to reply. People who think that they are doing the right thing when they are completely wrong. People who say things so untactful that you just have to stare at them. People who's actions only further prove how useless they are. The infected part of the human gene pool that should be removed from it Darwin style.

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE

I'm not talking about that guy who has a different opinion than you. Or the ignorant and uneducated. I'm talking about those who make you feel like your brain is dying from being around them. One out of every Ten drivers on the road seem to be infected by the stupid gene. An example: Sand was recently put down on the Highway to prevent ice from causing accidents. All the sand eventually was pushed into the side. Some one thought it would be fun to drive with their tires off the road, kicking up a cloud of sand behind them spreading over 6 lanes of traffic. I wish I could kill off the stupid people when I see them. Or at the very least prevent them from spawning more of their kind. Unfortunately I can not and have to wait for them to do something that actually injures themselves instead of the people around them. And chances are, there are a few reading this as well.

Examples:

• 12 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Hmm, the examples wasn't filled out. Lemme fill one in:

Actually I fit none of those during that post so... I'll be making a thread soon inspired by you. Look for it.

So Talo, why do you think I'm stupid? What about me makes you believe I'm stupid? I'll leave you to fill that out for me.

I'm so very touched though that you took the time to make this thread specifically for me... It's like an after-Christmas present =)
Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

erm...That sounds a little like just getting annoyed by some kid with an IQ of about 75.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Am I missing out on some flaming here, Shintetsu?

Ehm.
Point of this thread?

Actually I'm tempted to make people to discuss whether or not it has a serious impact on the general population that the weakest are no longer left to perish. That's the only potential point I see.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Am I missing out on some flaming here, Shintetsu?

Ehm.
Point of this thread?

Actually I'm tempted to make people to discuss whether or not it has a serious impact on the general population that the weakest are no longer left to perish. That's the only potential point I see.

I don't know... :3

I think he's mad at me because of my comments on a homosexuality thread. This wasn't the first time that this happened; you should know

I really do want to know why he actually made a thread specifically for me though... I only pretend to be dumb to lighten peoples' days at work.... it's what gets us through the day.

But really, besides the fact that he's probably flaming me, this thread has no point whatsoever.
iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

Yeah, then we can speculate on just what types of people are more likely to reproduce, and the effect that that has on the population. Oh, what fun!

Well, the people who really, really, want to reproduce might be the people who are in need of a sense of accomplishment, so the genetic power of the future generations might be failarific.

jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE

so you hate yourself?
Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

This thread was made out of selfishness then. >

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

People! Listen to your mod now. (That's mod, not mom, though right now it does feel a bit...)

I am going to lock this one, because it seems to have been made out of spite.

I would however love to see a thread in this forum section discussing what influences our compulsive preservation of all lives have on the stats of the average human.
There is no natural selection anymore, at least not the way I see it. Stupidity may be caused by this, who knows...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Thread temporarily unlocked by myself just to put the last word in:

There is no natural selection anymore, at least not the way I see it. Stupidity may be caused by this, who knows...

In my opinion, "natural selection" happens by definition. It just changes.

We are not unnatural beings, now, are we?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*does the same to reply*

That depends on your definition of natural. Sure, there's the view that the way humans have developed is just another natural path of evolution (or something like that)...
But I just find humanity too much fail to take that point of view. I don't see our society as something natural.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I really shouldn't do this, but I don't want to create another thread. So I will unlock this thread and change the title.

No, wait. I'm going to create a new thread since I just deleted the title and can't think of anything to call this thread.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*cannot resist*

LOL!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how that one develops...

Alright, let's leave this one locked this time...

Showing 1-12 of 12