ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34669
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

The average lifespan of active accounts here might be 6 months. Same for most forums like this.

So yeah...if someone sticks around for that long they are craaazy. Unless you have something invested here.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I've been on here since January 19th of last year, active for most of the time.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

This may be a tad unrelated, but I just had the idea of maybe for every year you've been on AG you get something special. Like maybe a little star next to the symbol for your rank or something. Just something simple like that to show how long you've been on

Thats not unrelated at all its a good idea, earlier graham had an idea of a party hat.

So yeah...if someone sticks around for that long they are craaazy. Unless you have something invested here.

Exactly the reason to put it into the system.
GrassTrumpet
GrassTrumpet
99 posts
Nomad

Sorry if this has been suggested but couldn't we get like a special Armatar that says something along the lines of:

1 anniversary... 2 anniversary ... etc.

Orrr, you ca have the chance to make an Armatar for yourself.

Comments please.

elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

special armatars and the star ideas are good

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I didn't play for a long time then came back on after a couple of month an thats why my account is 1 year old =/

midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

yay for awesome ideas! except maybe we could get like only 10 ap, at least it would stop all the riots of people begging for points

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

The problem is that people can change their birthdays at will.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date

I joined in like February 08' si I already had a birthday...
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I have been on it for 1 year and a half because my old accoutn got banned it was Thomas1st but I think this is a good idea

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

it's join date's b-day

i'll be two in like 3 months
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

it's join date's b-day

i'll be two in like 3 months
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Necro'd thread is now dead.

Showing 181-193 of 193