ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPresidental Campaigns 2009: ArmorLand

233 37750
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/sidkun/armorland.png
Hello! And welcome to the elections of 2009, Armorland!
In this competition/tournament, the point is to convince the most possible audience and judges (me), to vote for them! How? Well that is the challenge! Use art, make posters, badges, make poems, stories, speeches, do whatever it takes (as long as you follow the Armorland rules) to be the next pretendesident of Armorland!

This is how it works:
There will be different rounds. Each round lasts a couple of days/weeks. This rounds consist making speeches, shows, marches, whatever it takes too complete the challenge! You can use yourself as a candidate or one of your characters.

Rules:
Use only your own content. Be appropriate, and don't flame, spam anything. Don't use actual political campaigns/sides, to evade discussions and offense. Follow the Armorgame rules. Be cool.

The First Round:
The first round is simple, just post a short description of your character/persona/whatever, and post a picture (not needed, but preferred). Be ready to accept the rules and realize that you will have to complete small challenges, containing art/writing, speeches, and answering questions, for example. Eventually the people votes will be important - but also the judges (who is currently just me, but I will add more later if I can), who are the most important part (to keep it fair). Go nuts.

• 233 Replies
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

This will probably fail, but meh. I like to test the AG community ;P

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Can we run under a fictional character?

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Yes you can! Just be prepared to do all the stuff I just mentioned!
Join!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, probably will not have time for this, as I am GM'ing my own tournament, but there is probably others, who want to join, just give it some time, half the community is online in the evening, so at that time they will probably join.
But might join, if I find the time. When does the round end?

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I will give people some time to join and start their campaigns, so... probably 9/10th January. Maybe sooner, maybe later, it variates with how many people join.

Oh, and new rule: Please don't post real pictures of yourselves. It's a kid's site!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

w/e, im gonna try this xD

Introducing:
Uchiha Sasuke
Image Here
Uchiha Sasuke has a strong ambition to be the best. He is a great leader and has a good mind. Taught to train at an early age, Sasuke is ready for almost everything..

Haha, Just used in combination with my newest drawing xD
Anyway, this thing sounds fun so sign me up.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

*clears throat*

At this point in time I believe I will not make a suitable candidate for presidency, therefore I will not be running in the ArmorLand 2009 campaign. This is because of my schedule which requires my commitments to lie elsewhere.

However in the future I may consider doing so >:3

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

I will be expecting some support from you, Strop.
I'm watching ya e_e Well, it's fine. I'll just wait.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/sidkun/caampaaign.png
i just couldn't resist. This is Jombo Jim, people.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I already have my campaign slogan ready.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2h4w03o.jpg

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

I would say so much more if I wasn't the judge. But anyway, are going to join?

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

*are you going to join.

Also, Jim is a joke guys. Don't loose your hope yet.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Sure I will join.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Bahahhaha Noname.
My sasuke will katon you before you can even lift your banhammer!

Also, how do these festivals and such work? Could you describe all the events that our characters can participate/create?

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Okay. I was imagining different challenges. Making a poster, and a badge, for example. Making a show for publicity, where you need to.. entertain people in a way. Make a song, write a poem, tell jokes, paint... Then, answering questions. I will ask people to ask questions and such. But mainly it is about painting and writing and using creativity ;D

Showing 1-15 of 233