ForumsGamesNew Games For AG

2 1988
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

If, you say, "hey, how bout Sonny 3?" or "Free rider 3 any1?" then stop. For if you say that, you must promise to make it. It just makes more sense. But you have to give credit for all ideas taken to original maker. And get permission to make sequel/ add to franchise.

• 2 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Everybody demands new games. Once your finished a game you demand a sequel. It's just the way gamers go. Some people just want to see if their ideas are supported. There really isn't much harm in that, besides maybe some extra spam or repeated threads.

I wish I could make those games, if only I knew who...
But anyways, I'm way too young...

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

No. If someone wants to make a game, then fine, if someone wants to ask for a sequel, it's a bit irritating, but it doesn't mean he has to make it. Everyone wants to have sequels of the games they like. It's not nice to bug, but I'm pretty sure the creators get happy if they see a thread asking for a new one cause they liked the other one so much. Of course, if you post three "omg last stand 3 plz!!!! PLZ" five times a day in the creators profile, it's pretty irritating. It's nice to make people now that it's very hard and complicated to make games (and I know from experience), but it's a bit odd to make people make the game if they ask for it.

Showing 1-2 of 2