ForumsWEPRClinton or Obama

125 20401
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

who do you want to win the election?

if you like both, do you want them to be on the same ballot?

I want obama to win.
I do think hilary would make a better pres though, she has exp.

• 125 Replies
whatever
whatever
55 posts
Nomad

I hope Obama will win, and I hope he's not as bad as Bush.

bungman
bungman
10 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm not a fan of ANY of the candidates...I haven't heard any of them defend my constitutional rights to the extent that I'd like. BUT there is a FREE Arcade Fire concert supporting Obama, so if I have to vote for that dude to see them play, I just might

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

McCain has the lead at the moment

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Both canidates are democrats and that means they will ruin our lives if they become president.

I vote McCain although i liked Guiliani and Romney when they were still in.

jonah007
jonah007
9 posts
Nomad

DEMOCARTS RULE!!! i personally choose obama

superstickfigure
superstickfigure
9 posts
Nomad

I agree with jonah077. If all it takes to be in office is to answer a phone at 3 am, then I have every ability to run. I would never let the phone ring 6 times!

Daughn
Daughn
29 posts
Nomad

Hillary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

McCain!!!

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Im not from USA but i hope you proud americans get Obama for president!

Alphons
Alphons
40 posts
Nomad

Hilary for president

vitoknight2177
vitoknight2177
7 posts
Nomad

obviously Obama Clinton is the worlds second worst politician right behind Bush besides the vote in florida was rigged all in all Obama should win DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Well i'm still not sure.I'd rather have hilary as president though becuase she has more expereince but i'm still not sure.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

If I could vote I would vote Libertarian.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yes Obama in recent news definitely has it. In my opinion he has had it all along. However, i think that Hillary should have officially given up about 3 weeks ago. Also to be honest, this is the one time i am glad that there is still sexism in America. I think that Hillary Clinton would totally screw this country up and destroy it. He policys are wack and she birngs the strong idea of "socalism" into her plans.

So i am a strong conservative but this is the one time were i root for a democrat because i don't want the other to win. But when the general starts Obama is officially bad new to me so go McCain.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

McCain, hate Clinton and Obamma, I really hope some people LEARN about what these people want to do in office, some people don't care and just vote Barak Obama because he can be the first black president. Despite the fact he is for abortion. If you like abortion, go to China. Same with Clinton, only she is a little different. But I hate those two. There isn't much of a choice for election this year. But I am voting McCain!

Showing 76-90 of 125