ForumsProgramming ForumGame Maker?

7 3313
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I've been looking for a good, free program to help me start off, and the only decent one I could find was Game Maker.

Do you have any more ideas/suggestions? =)

• 7 Replies
agentsnake
agentsnake
81 posts
Nomad

i see your problem i have the game maker 7.0 for years and i still dont know how to work it.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Oh, and, if I get Game Maker(or something like it), will I be able to upload games to AG?

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Yes unless you don't comply with the rules, and regulations.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

http://armorgames.com/page/terms-and-conditions
here.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Oh, and, if I get Game Maker(or something like it), will I be able to upload games to AG?

No. Sadly, Game Maker does not export to the SWF format needed for proper flash games. The only program I know of so far that exports to Flash is the official $700 Adobe Flash.

However, if you begin making games and sharing them with friends on Game Maker, you can then build up to Flash. I have not used Game Maker myself, but I hear it is an excellent place to start.

And I think that link was supposed to be http://armorgames.com/page/terms-and-conditions
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

All right, thank you, all of you.
BTW, I found this in the terms&conditions:

The words "use" and/or "using" in this Agreement mean any time an individual (a "user&quot, directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with use, display, view, print or copy from the Site, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the Site, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the Site, for any purpose whatsoever.

It's saying that you can access the internet without a computer... =)

saors2
saors2
1 posts
Nomad

theres a free program called scratch try searching for it on google
very easy to use so good luck

Showing 1-7 of 7