skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Zombie
Survival
Role
Playing
Game.

Allright, I was think of makeing this for a while now, and here is what I came up with.

i will be accepting 15 members on a first come first serve basis. You will all start out in a self chosen area. Your objective is to use what you really have to live. You will write long journal like reponses to the challenges i throw at you. So please fill out the carecter sheet belwo, and we will begin once we reach 15.

Name:
Buildbe truthfull)
Hight:
Speed:
Description:
Any talents:

i will be the GM, but I will enter as well if no one joins.

Now, keep a few thing in mind. You can only kill a zombie by destroying the brain, whihc would mean shooting it in the head, or stabing it. I woud not suggest shot-guns...

Now to begin, type a briefing of the location were your chareccter will be starting, this is for me.

I will be alloing those of you I like the best to advance, and be closer to one of the winning 5.

Enjoy.

• 40 Replies
I3rutalGod
I3rutalGod
50 posts
Nomad

Name: Ryan Sullivan
A small National Guard Amoury
Build: great lower, average upper, average weight
Hight: 6' 1"
Speed:Not very fast, but simply fast
Description:He wears a National Guardsman uniform which consists of combat fatiuges, a desert camo long sleeve jacket, boots and a boonie hat. He also has mirrored sunglasses. He has dark brown hair and is constantly wearing a smirk.
Any talents: He has basic weapon training being in the National Guard, and advanced carpentry from his job. He also is good in knife combat. And he can juggle! =D

I3rutalGod
I3rutalGod
50 posts
Nomad

Day 1

That damned lunatic who ran into the armoury yesterday was right, it is a zombie apocolaypse. Already many major cities are crumbling to the attacks. I picked a perfect day to serve my national guard time, right in the middle of a calamity. Well, we are already bunkering down, listing supplies and ammo. My leading officer turned down some people who wanted to come into the armoury yesterday, I guess its survival of the fittest. I still can't believe it. Well its already dusk, I'm going to be glued to the T.V. as long as the power stays on, and hopefully that will be awhile. Man...I wish I said I loved my parents before I left them a week ago.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Day 1

When i woke up early in the morning i rushed to the couch and turned on the TV and i couldn't believe what i just saw a Zombie Outbreak has occurred! A chill ran down my spine as i tried to turn off the TV i went down the basement and opened my metal storage box and grabbed my Father's inheritance for me a Handgun and 5 Clips of ammo i would last very long if i couldn't find any survivors i went up the attic and grabbed some pieces of wood and boarded up the doors and windows but i closed the windows first i knew i had 2 escape routes the basement window or jumping from the attic window so i secured those escape routes and they were okay i tried to sleep but couldn't the thought of those horrible monstrosities were enough to make my stomach turn hopefully my Dad is alright in Chicago i mean he even leads the military and i was one of his students hopefully all those training sessions and addiction to the undead will help me survive until somebody finds a cure...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, first challenge. Your first line of busnuss is to build and barricade your entir area. This means all windows, doors, and possible accses to the roof just in case.

You may want to get a good bit of food from around your home, base, wear ever. Ady weapons you have will do...for now.

Do not wonder to far, becuse right now, chaose is at its highest.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Day 2
Part a: The wall

I looked out side once again to see that all the zombies were clear. This was my chance to get some fresh air, and to make some defenses.
I opened the downstairs closet to look for some supplies that I knew I had. I took out the pieces of the wrought iron fence that were extras. They would have to do for now.
I walked outside and up to my shed. I grabbed the blow torch and started cutting.
I blocked off all the windows and reinforced the door(all from the inside.). The door would still open, but if I put on a lock, It would be unopenable from either side. It wouldn't be broken down no matter what.
I took the remaining pieces out side, and added 5 feet to my wrought iron fence outside. I still had an opening into my house through the roof, My attic. I walked up there with the little pieces I had left.
I climbed to the roof. I was on top of my house. I made a sort of lookout station up there that couldn't be accessed unless you came from inside the house. I did this by taking the fence pieces and putting them sideways, jutting out of the wall, at the top, near the gutter. They were attached strong enough that I could stand on them.

I3rutalGod
I3rutalGod
50 posts
Nomad

Day 2

All night I watched the T.V. my god how people panic. Here in Fort Myers it wasn't that bad, but in the major cities there are riots and mass killing. Our leading officer Thomas, spray painted a sign outside saying Looters will be shot. Its a little rash but I agree with it. Boston got hit hard last night. It seems like a large outbreak happened there. The death tolls are in the hundred thousands and there are confirmed reports of zombified people. We started baracading the building. We have an extremly heavy cade in the front, mostly shelves and other things we don't need. We boarded up the windows and the sewer underneath the building we put some things, though I doubt people would try to get in from there. We made a final count this morning: 5 M16's, 8 9mm pistols, a shotgun, and a hunting rifle. I was passed one of the 9mm Beretta with 2 clips to go along with it. We have enough food rations to last 5 weeks, and some extra stuff that people came in gave to us. There was a group trying to get in an hour ago, they were about to throw a molotov but Thomas scared em' off with his shotgun. People are scared and don't trust anyone. I'm signing off, we still got power and the T.V. and the radios are still up, for now. Tommorrow people will probbaly become more rash.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, one thing i need to mention. Each challenge will stay up for a few days.

Also, within a few weeks, all but around 50,000 people WORLD WIDE will be left.

Brutal god, very nice. that sewer you got there, though quite stink is amazing! Zombies don't have the intelligence to pick up a man hole cover, let alone something more complicated. Good Panic place.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Day 2

After the sun rose i stopped hiding i made sure the doors and windows were boarded and i went to work on finding some food i don't wanna die and become zombie fodder just cause of hunger! after a while i counted my food all i could find was 3 Carrots,2 Loaves of bread,and 3 Bottles of water i couldn't be picky right now i must eat what i must eat after eating an entire loaf of bread i felt my energy coming back it was only a few more hours until the zombies would rise and cause more chaos and havoc so i knew i had to make the time count i started building a barricade around my house and just in time! Zombies started to come out from alleys,houses,shops anyplace that could hide them i took out my Handgun and loaded a clip always shoot the head they say i shot and shot them like a maniac i knew i had to survive but very soon i ran out of ammo! And there was still lots of zombies i had to escape i thought i went down the basement and went through the windows the zombies didn't seem to notice me so i ran for my life i kept running and running until i could run no more the zombies were catching up was this the end?

I3rutalGod
I3rutalGod
50 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but just a quick question.

When you said:

Each challenge will stay up for a few days

Do you mean we do a day 3, day 4 etc. the same sort of way until you put a new challege? Or just to let the other people post their day 2.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Day 2:
Part b:The search

I ran out to the shed and grabbed my 22. It was my only weapon I had with bullets. With bullets.... I ran to the guest room, where the hunting materials were. I grabbed the hunting knife and machete and put on the camouflage jacket to be even more careful.
I took the weapons to the roof so I could keep watch. I ran back downstairs to the kitchen. I ran to the pantry and got all the nonperishable food items and stuffed them in a Tupperware container.
My crops and the junk food would last me about 3 months.
I got one of our traps that we had for when we went camping(For bears) and baited them all with some of the food that would be useless in a week or 2.
With the food situation take care of, I went to the bathroom sink that was for drinking and got a small glass.
I went to the workout room and started working out on the bicycle powered generator (I keep fit and supply my house with energy.). I worked out for an hour, and then walked up to the roof.
Now I'm going to sleep on my mattress that is on the roof.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

A mattress on a roof?! sounds interesting!

Day 2
Part B

Just when i thought everything was over for me a man with an assault rifle managed to keep away the wave of zombies for now he picked me up and carried me on his shoulders he told me his name was Hector he took me to his house which was well barricaded and even had a training center but it lacked electricity or power but was enough to hold off a zombie wave he invited me to join him in his stand i accepted his offer and we got to work and after some searching we count 2 Uzis with 20 clips each and food and water to last us for about a week he gave me an Uzi and 20 clips he said the other was for just in-case another survivor came i went to the training center and found lots of training equipment and a generator powered by running i ran for an hour and the electricity was finally back on

I3rutalGod
I3rutalGod
50 posts
Nomad

Day 2
Part B: The Search.

Using the sewer, me and two other National Guardsmen went to search some of the nearby department stores and supermarkets. It was brought up by Thomas, he said this is outbreak of this crazy disease is going to last long. Using the sewer and a map of the city, we made it to a supermarket first. There I saw my first zombie. It was slow, and shambled and its skin was peeling off in more places than one. I took two shots at it, using the info the T.V. said to shoot it in the head. I struck the shoulder the first time, then right above the neck. With a kill under my belt we searched the super market and found about 3 week's worth of non-perishable food and some perishable food that we'll have tonight. We were going to search the department store, but navigating the sewer took longer than we thought. With our bags full of food, we made our way back to the armoury with day two closing to an end. 5 minutes to getting back, the local T.V. station went off, just showing the old fashioned "Technical Difficulties" picture. We kept it on, but the signal hasen't come back on for an hour. The radio still works and electricty is on, for now.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

So... When is our next round?

I3rutalGod
I3rutalGod
50 posts
Nomad

skater kid said each challenge will last a few days, so probbaly either later today or tommorrow.

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

Name: Aedalus Jhonson
Build: Average
Hight: 1.75 m.
Speed: around average and fast
Description: He works in electronics,has 2 sons and wife, he likes cold places and its very clean
Any talents: CQC (only in emergency)knows about mechanics, he can run really fast if needed (a few seconds)and tactical acting

Showing 16-30 of 40