skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Zombie
Survival
Role
Playing
Game.

Allright, I was think of makeing this for a while now, and here is what I came up with.

i will be accepting 15 members on a first come first serve basis. You will all start out in a self chosen area. Your objective is to use what you really have to live. You will write long journal like reponses to the challenges i throw at you. So please fill out the carecter sheet belwo, and we will begin once we reach 15.

Name:
Buildbe truthfull)
Hight:
Speed:
Description:
Any talents:

i will be the GM, but I will enter as well if no one joins.

Now, keep a few thing in mind. You can only kill a zombie by destroying the brain, whihc would mean shooting it in the head, or stabing it. I woud not suggest shot-guns...

Now to begin, type a briefing of the location were your chareccter will be starting, this is for me.

I will be alloing those of you I like the best to advance, and be closer to one of the winning 5.

Enjoy.

• 40 Replies
xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

sorry, Its Mexico

P.S: should i write day 1 right now?

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

anyways heres day 1
Day 1 part 1

After his job was finished, he stayed around 2 hours where he works, after that he headed home. He noticed no one was in house so he went worried into his childrens room. he found 3 dead bodies, not belonging to its family, asuming they were murdered he went to his room and locked it, so the murderer wouldnt come.

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

Day 1 part 2

He grabbed some of his "night snacks" and put it in his pocket, then he grabbed 1 pant, 1 shirt, 1 jacket a pair of gloves, shoes and his "hidden" knife. with the empty cans of soda and string he built an "alarm" so if the door moves the soda cans make noise. he grabbed a bottle of water. after that he grabbed a ligther and insect repelent and finally a first-aid kit. having everything for an emergency he went to sleep, previously watching the dead bodies move he thought"will I be able to survive?, probably my familiy is dead now....." he got asleep from exhaustion,still with that in mind

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

Day 2 part 1, Defences

I woke up at 8 A.M. knowing what was coming when the moon will rise I thought "maybe I can stay in my work station, after all here is nothing left to grab" he grabbed the hand-made alarm and all other belongings, at his work he made a barricade out of computers, laptops, and of course, a shelf where all the things were, now theres the windows, he grabbed a hammer and some wood, blocking the windows also, a mm9 he found (probably of the cops)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ok, maybe I need to explain better. They come out DAY AND NIGHT, which makes it all the harder. iwill be makeing unique set of challenges for each of you, but i want to wait another day or two just to mkae sure no more people join.

Riuo, were did you find these uzi's, and care to explain a bit more? Content, and length are everything.

As for those of you with more then one chrecter, if you could just give me a quick run down of who else they have with them?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Day 2 REMAKE
Part B

Just when i thought everything was over for me a Man with an Assault Rifle jumped over me and fought off the waves of zombies back but those zombies wouldn't pass on a fresh meal of humans! the Man picked me up on his shoulder and carried me to what seems to be a house boarded up by wood he told me this was his house he explained to me details about the zombies now i knew more about zombies shooting them in the head seems to kill them faster and these zombies can come out either in night or the day which makes them a challenge at the day zombies are usually weaker but at night stronger zombies come out and can smell human flesh from a mile away! This made me shiver but now i knew nothing but i needed to survive until someone can make a cure for these zombies! the man told me his name was Hector he showed me his map of the city it was well detailed and he even marked his home and important shops in the map he told us we would go raid the Gun Store and Supermarket for some food and weaponry he asked me to go out because he was tired of keeping away those zombies he let me borrow his Assault Rifle just so i don't become zombie fodder i went to the Supermarket first and searched everywhere i managed to find only a week's supply of food and then i headed for the Guns R Us store after a lengthy search i only managed to find a Pair of Uzis,and a Handgun,20 Clips of Uzi Ammo,and about 5 Clips for a handgun i took the guns and put them in my backpack and made my way towards Hector's House i managed to find my way back without any zombies getting in my way this time but i knew this time the zombies would be familiar with my scent i showed him the stuff i got and he gave me the Uzis and Clips the Handgun would be stored in a safe for safekeeping just in-case somebody would come Hector told me that the next day we would go look for a generator

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

oooooooooooooook then lest restart day 2 ok?

Day 2, part 1: defences?

at around 9:00 A.M. the alarm sounded!He grabbed his knife, ready to intercept and then someone entered!He shouted: Who are you!-the man replied-Thank goodnes! a survivor, he shall stay united, there are a lot of zombies left and only here!Aedalus replied-Very well, Im Aedalus Jhonson-the survivor replied-Im Albert. United, they went to the place where Aedalus worked, Aedalus gave Albert the clothes he had, since he was almost naked, meanwhile Aedalus blocked the windows and Albert made a barricade out of computers.Albert grabbed an ax and also some oil. After 50 minutes they heard something. Aedalus: NO! theyre here! Albert, get ready to take them on!. Few minutes later the zombies arrived, Aedalus was shooting as fast as he could but after 3 shots he realized that atacking the body wasnt a good idea, instead he shot to the head, with bad aim each 3 shots he shot only 1 hitted. Albert shouted: Lets get outta here! and next time I will shoot! They maked the alarm sound, distracting the zombies a few seconds. After a while they thought they lost them. But they were still folowing them! Albert said: this might be the end, it was good to meet you......

TO BE CONTINUED

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay the thread has died so i guess I'm gonna make a part c then?

Day 2, Part C:Barricading the House

"Hey Kevin wake up!" shouted Hector as i was waking up... "What's wrong?" i said "We're gonna go look for things to make a barricade so get up on your feet and make yourself useful" he said we split up this time and as i cautiously made my way through town no zombie noticed until 2...No 5 Zombies came from all corners and started to surround me i took out my Uzis and started shooting! It wouldn't affect the chest it would only go through! So i started shooting the head and managed to kill 3 of them but the other 2 were still alive i shot them and they stood still after laying waste to my first zombies i made my way towards the Supplies R Us store and the only things i could find was sandbags lots of sandbags so i carried about as much sandbags as i can about only 5 could fit in my bag so i made my way back to the house and i noticed Hector wasn't back yet "He can take care of himself" i said to myself 1 hour later Hector arrives "Hey what took ya so long?" I told him "I just had to run a few errands" He replied i scratched my head and we shared our findings i got 5 sandbags while he found a pile of wood we started taking apart the shelves,rackets anything we didn't need from the house and started constructing a barricade around the house to keep those pests away from us hopefully this might hold them back awhile...

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

Name: Raff
Build: Good form
Hight: 6'0
Speed: Fast as cheetah
Description: A simple guy that one day her parents were assasinated by zombies and he decide to fight zombies
Any talents: Learns very fast, high IQ

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Rafa nobody can run as fast as a cheetah cause that would simply ruin the circle of life! And it does that too in RPGs

Showing 31-40 of 40