ForumsSupport Forum"Most users online"

41 6251
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

On lots of forums, I've seen the statistic "Most users online was _____ on (date and time)

I was thinking we could have that to, just for the fun of it, and maybe try to beat our old record.

We could even have a record for the week, or month.

Sorry if this has already been suggested, or is a very bad idea.

• 41 Replies
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I don't know what our highest record of people online is mate. I've only seen about 112 people online as my highest. Then again, I don't look very often.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It's a fine idea. Fun to have and like you said Firetail, we could be able to beat the record to! *clap clap clap and POP*

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I saw 121 users online today mates, that's pretty good I'd say.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Once I saw 220 users online or something... And another time 7 users online. Haha! XD

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

crap my highest is 50! oh well does lowest count? i've seen my lowest as 2! yes two.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

o_o 2???!?!?!?! Wow! O.O Once I saw 4 moderators and 1 admin (carlie) logged in at the same time. XD And there were only like, 17 users online.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well I've never seen 4 mods and carlie at the same time But if I ever want tosee a hundred or more users online i'd have to stay up late till midnight =/

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

The highest amount will probably never be when I'm online bacause I live in the wrong timezone :P

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

It would be a great idea and if there was something like this i would be on top of the list! I'm always online! I always come to AG to post unless a good flash game is up

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I've seen all 4 admins on at once (before L Root)

Most I've seen was 270????? Around the peak of summer, Don't remember he exact number or date. Depends on the time zone....

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

That's quite impressive plokkey, the most moderators I've seen on is 2 (Dank and Zophia) and only 221 users online, must be a time zone issue.

Showing 31-41 of 41