ForumsForum GamesFreak Accident

9 2606
Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

I took this off of another forum I'm apart of...

So, I'm going for a whole new thing here...

This forum game requires time and creativity. What I'll do is say something like, "Oh, how I broke my arm? Well, it was a freak accident involving..." and list three items. The NEXT person must create a short story that somehow incorporates those three items into the incidnet.

Examples are good:

Person 1:
"Oh, how I broke my arm? Freak accident involving a lawn mower, a squirrel, and some jam..."

Person 2:
"I was mowing the lawn when all of a sudden a squirrel jumped in front of me. I stopped the lawnmower and grabbed a jar of jam to feed the squirrel. At that point, I fed the squirrel jam, and it got a crazy look in its eyes. It jumped onto the lawnmower and turned it on and ran over my arm. Thankfully, it's only broken and not amputated."

"Oh, how my car broke? Freak accident involving a pencil sharpener, a frog, and a computer..."

Person 3:
"I was sharpening my pencil...

Rules:
-The story and the next scenario DO NOT have to be related (see person 2 above. The broken arm and wrecked car have nothing to do with each other).
-You can have anything happen to the person, someone related to the person, or something that the person owns.
-The three items must have a direct part in causing the freak accident
-Obviously, the ending of the story must be the outcome of previous person's post.
-Be original. This is a forum game where you can actually use your brain!
-No double posting
-Use at least a paragraph in your story, but don't make a novel of it.
-Appropriatness is good...
-You must list three items. No more, no less.
-Be funny. Try to make me laugh.

Remember that this is an experiment, so anything can happen.

Ready?

"Oh, how my foot broke? Freak accident involving a lamp, a key, and a wad of gum."

• 9 Replies
1angelette
1angelette
30 posts
Nomad

I was innocently on a ladder adjusting the lightbulb in the lamp that's right by the front door. My mother came back from shopping and put her key into the lock. However, my young mischevious brother had put some gum into the workings of the door. When Mom finally managed to batter the door open, she came through with so much force that she knocked the ladder over, causing me to come crashing to the ground. My left foot bore the brunt of the injury.

Oh, and how my television got broken? Freak accident involving a stapler, a computer speaker, and a box of tissues.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I was fixing the stapler when it shot out sheveral staples at a box of tissues which then hit the remote. Which caused the caused the TV speakers to start blaring insanely loudly which then caused the fish tank to fall near the computer. One of the fish jumped on the the mute button causing just enough vibration to make the TV fall onto the ground and through the floor, until it hit Ferrari in the parking garage beneath us.

How did the you break your leg? Just a freak accident involving a toaster, a cheap roadside motel, and an ice cream man.

1angelette
1angelette
30 posts
Nomad

My father had just inherited a cheap roadside motel, and we were going to bring a few things to spruce it up. My personal object was a toaster. While we were hauling the objects out of the van, lightening struck! Since I was holding a metallic object, I fell to the ground twitching in pain. In the middle of the road. Then the ice cream truck came driving by. Luckily, the ice cream man was fairly perceptive, so he managed to swerve enough to only run over my leg.

How did my grandma end up having a heart attack? Just a freak accident involving the World Book encyclopaedia series, a shotgun wedding, and Britney Spears.

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

After completely devouring at least 5 Big Macs, against her doctor's orders, she started watching TV. She found out her favorite pop singer, Britteny Spears, was having a shotgun wedding. She became stressed, when all of a sudden, her World Book encyclopedia series fell off of her bookshelf, scaring her. The accumulated stress caused her to have a heart attack. Thankfully, she's alright, but she doesn't like Britteny Spears anymore.

Oh, how my piano broke? Freak accident involving a laser pointer, a leaf, and a toaster.

1angelette
1angelette
30 posts
Nomad

My uncle had come over and was presenting a slideshow with a projector in the kitchen. It was summer, so the window was open. His laser pointer was of an experimental sort, so when it hit a tree outdoors, a leaf caught on fire. Then the wind blew the flaming leaf into the kitchen, where it landed on the shelf holding the toaster, setting the shelf on fire. My uncle was running and screaming by this time, so when the toaster fell because the shelf no longer existed, it bounced off his head and fell onto the piano in the next room. CRASH! Luckily, my uncle is fine, although he can no longer say the word "duck" correctly.

Oh, how my kitty died? A freak accident involving a kindergartener's craft, a pasta dinner, and a chandelier.

HeavyFree
HeavyFree
206 posts
Nomad

I was walking my cat and wanted to stop at a pasta diner, I tied her up under a chandelier and a kindergarteners craft made out of milk and fish was on the table she jumped at it and fell.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Since he neglected to post a freak accident, I will take the matters into my own hands: A freak accident of how my hair caught on fire using a rubber chicken, a UFO, and The Mona Lisa

As was walking to a museum with my dog, A group of aliens wandered into the museum with their UFO outside and were in process of stealing The Mona Lisa when I took out a rubber chicken and flung it at them. They fled in terror, as I learned after the incident that they are worm like species eaten by chickens. So they dropped the paintings and ran to the UFO, knocked over a power line near me causing my hair to catch fire.

How did the house collapse? Just a freak accident involving: A loaded water pistol, a flourescent light bulb, and my massive wall of text (you're banned thread or my profile)

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

I was distracted one day reading a massive wall of text. I would've noticed it if I hadn't been reading it, but I was reading it, so my little brother ended up shooting me with a water pistol. Angered, I grabbed my water pistol and chased him around the house. I aimed and fired the water pistol, only to miss and hit a flourescent lightbulb. The lightbulb had been left on for several days, so the sudden teperature change caused the lightbulb to shatter. Glass flew everywhere, including straight into a weak spot in the supporting structure of the house. Before I knew it, I was on the ground with the rest of the house on top of me.

How I lost my ear? Freak accident involving an expensive painting, a calendar, and my 5th grade teacher.

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

I was looking at my calendar to see what I had planed that day when my fifth grade teacher snuck up behind me and shot a gun at the expensive painting next to the calender. Luckily it was behind a bullet proof glass case. The bullet bounced and hit my ear, nearly severing it. The vibrations were such that the calender flew and gave me a huge paper cut on my ear thus making it fall to the floor.

Oh how my I got shot in the foot, it was a freak accident involving a loud speaker, a cat, a computer screen, and of course a gun.

Showing 1-9 of 9