ForumsForum GamesMonster War RPG

54 9848
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its the year 3009, the 31st century. You live in a different dimension and on a planet called Earth. Earth is a beautiful paradise. There are rivers, waterfalls, deserts, mountains, seas, oceans, grasslands, forests and many other places. These biohomes are homes to many animals, plants and micro-organisms.

Creatures called Monsters rule planet Earth. They protect their planet and do not destroy their habitat unless it is a real emergency. Zombies are the most common one of the Monsters. They are found everywhere. Then there are werewolves, skeletons, vampires, ghosts, devils and many other Monsters. There were no war between them.

One day, each Monster tribes declared war on each other for food, water. Greed.

• 54 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

oops sorry riou i meant you have 150 gold... let me put up a new item list:

small potion: 50 gold
small sword: 100 gold
long sword: 200 gold
spear(sell): 100 gold

Mc Loven, now you set off to get a zombie head! You quietly walk to a near by zombie base and you spot one thats alone! you take your bow and arrow out and aim.... you shoot!(-1 arrow) it missed and the zombie spots you!! you take another shot! (-1 arrow) HEADSHOT! the zombie dies and falls... (+2 exp) you take the arrow out of the zombie's head(+1 arrow) and you use it to rip it off the body. You bring it to the leader and he gives you 200 gold for getting a weapon and getting a zombie head by yourself. What do you do now?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:50
Level:1 (2/10)
Species: Skeleton
Weapon: Bow
Ammo: 14 arrows
Gold: 200
ask for another quest

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

Name:Gokudera
Level 1:0/10
Species:Werewolf
i charge the skeleton and slaughter them with my pitchfork.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven, you ask for another quest. The leader tells you that there's a small skeleton village being attacked by a vampire. You accept the quest. What do you do now?

Gokudera, you charge at the skekelons and try to kill them with your pitchfork!(where's your weapon slot??) You slice one skeleton in half! The remaining two runs towards you! Then you also notice that they have swords on their hands! What do you do?

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

weapon: pitchfork
i parry the attacks, stab one in the neck and run into my house

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Ammo: 14 arrows
go to the village and if i get there without a battle try to sneak up behind the vampire and shoot him in the back

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Gokudera you decide to parry their attacks!(i guess this means block). One leaps at you and strikes down! You block it just in time but another one cuts your chest!(-2 hp) You get mad and grab the one who cut you and throw him at the other guy! Then you jump and stomp them both!(+6 exp) Looks like no need to go back into the house... What do you do now?

Mc Loven, you go to the village and you find dead skeletons on the ground..(kinda ironic) You tiptoe through the village and you spot the vampire! its about to kill a skeleton kid! You take aim and shoot!(-1 arrow) You hit him on the back but he doesn't die! He stares at you and he charges towards you! You shoot 3 arrows at him (-3 arrows) and they all hit the vampire but its still not dead... It comes close to you and steal some Hp!(-4 Hp) What do you do now?

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Adam
HP: 50/50
Level: 1 (0/10 exp)
Species: Vampire
Helmet: Bronze helmet
Weapon: Claw glove

Find some ghost fruits!!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you decide to search for the Ghost Fruit! But... you don't know where they are grown! You go to local friut shops but you can't find any! You go and ask one of the fruit selling ghosts where we can find one and she (yes a girl ghost) tells you that they can be found in the Ghost Fields, just outside the city. You find your way outside the city and you spot the Ghost Fields! You jump over the fence and you spot some baby dragons flying and burning things! They spot you and they begin growling... what do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

HP:46
Ammo: 10 arrows
could i use the sharp part of the bow like a dagger to stab him ? if not ill use a arrow like a dagger instead

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

HP:48
weapon: pitchfork
EXP: 6
i go into the village to see whats up

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven, you take one arrow out and use it as a dagger! You swing your arrow at him and he gets cut! The vampire gets mad and leaps at you! You take out your bow and bash it into his face! He falls and dies!(+5 exp) You pull the 4 arrows you shot from its body(+4 arrow) and the remaining villagers award you with a oak bow!(change with bow). You go back to your leader and he gives you 3 exp(level up! 55 hp and you need 20 exp to go to lvl 3) and he takes your 14 arrows and shows you 3 different types of arrows:

Fire arrow: Catches on fire as soon its fired and very strong but one use only
Steel arrow: Stronger than normal arrow
Ghost arrow: Can pierece muiltiple monsters IF you want

He tells you to pick one and he will give you 30 of what you choose... which arrow do you choose?

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Adam
HP: 50/50
Level: 1 (0/10 exp)
Species: Vampire
Helmet: Bronze helmet
Weapon: Claw glove

Try to calm them and take one as a pet... if not I shall kill thems!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you approach the flying baby dragons to calm them down. You also notice that they are red dragons.(kinda obvious..) You pick up a ghost fruit from a bush and try to give them the fruit.. They seem to not react. You approach closer and you slip! You hit the ground(-1 hp XP) and the baby red dragons laugh at you! You get slightly mad but the baby red dragons come to help you up! One seems to really like you! You decide to keep it as a pet!(new slot called pet. You can name it) Then the baby red dragons expect your pet flies away! You spot a lizard man with dual swords and he also sees you.. He yells at you to give him your baby red dragon or else. You wear your claw glove... what do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

HP:46
Level:1 (0/30)
Weapon: Oak Bow
Ammo: 30 steel arrows
take the steel arrows and ask for another quest to test out my new weapons