ForumsForum GamesMonster War RPG

54 9849
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its the year 3009, the 31st century. You live in a different dimension and on a planet called Earth. Earth is a beautiful paradise. There are rivers, waterfalls, deserts, mountains, seas, oceans, grasslands, forests and many other places. These biohomes are homes to many animals, plants and micro-organisms.

Creatures called Monsters rule planet Earth. They protect their planet and do not destroy their habitat unless it is a real emergency. Zombies are the most common one of the Monsters. They are found everywhere. Then there are werewolves, skeletons, vampires, ghosts, devils and many other Monsters. There were no war between them.

One day, each Monster tribes declared war on each other for food, water. Greed.

• 54 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name : Dax
HP : 50
Level : 1 : 0/10
Species : Vampire

...They're on my property...(I'll guess there's 4)I Jump on the first zombie and bite him then take his club and hit another zombie in the head. After that I throw the club at the 3rd zombie's feet he falls down. I jump on the last zombie's chest and bite him in the neck then bite the zombie who fell down. I take 2 clubs one to keep and one to sell. The merchant gives me ( that's up to octobokid95)

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

HP: 50/50
Level: 1 (0/10 exp)
Species: Vampire

Waa, I want terror RPG back

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:50
Level:1 (0/10)
Species: Skeleton
fight weak stuff and hopefully get a weapon

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Riou, you forgot to put in the exp!

Ripper, you run towards them and slash them hard! You sucsessfully slice one of the troll's heads!(+3 exp) You pick up his spear and use it in battle(now put in a new slot called weapon). One jumps up and tries to throw the spear at you! You block it and throw the spear through its heart!(+3 exp) You pick up your spear then one of them slashes you in the arm(-4 hp) suddenly you see the moon coming up! POWER UP(XP) What do you do now?

Dax, you jump towards the 1st zombie and bite him on the head!(so it dies!) You suck all its blood out(+2 exp) then you pick up his clubs (weapon) and try to bash it into another zombie's head! you manage to bash it open and some of its brain to leak out but it didn't died....(brain juice.. disgusting) It attacks back by striking you with its club!(-2 hp) You get mad so you bite it in the arm and suck out its blood!(+2 hp, +2 exp) Then the other 2 zombies jump on you and raises its clubs to strike you! what do you do? (not all plan go as its planned.. :P)

(2 Superpickle, where's your name? I'll call you Vampire for now until you give your name)
Vampire, you live in the Vampire City. You sign up in the vampire army and you set off. But first you go to your house and decide to take some things with you. After searching you find.... a bronze helmet(New slot called helmet) and a claw glove(weapon). You decide to practice fighting first.. where do you go?

Mc Loven, you go out of the base and you spot some baby elves. They are left alone defenceless... But you have no feelings! You pick them up and bash them back to the ground! You do the same to the rest(+4 exp) but then the father with a short bow and some arrows saw you killing his babies! He pulls back his bow.. He shoots! it goes through your rib cage.... You laugh at him and then he gets mad and runs towards you! You punch him as he passes you and you choke him to death!(+3 exp) You pick up his short bow(weapon) and his arrows(new slot called ammo, 15 arrows). What do you do now?

News!
If you joined an army it doesn't mean you fight together in this game.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Ripper
HP:46/50
Level 1:9/10
Armor:Leather Shirt
Weapon:Spear
Money:150
Species:Werewolf

Kill the last 1 and take a quest from my leader

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Wait... there's 2 more....

You take the spear and use it to slash the remaining two in one blow!(+6 exp! lvl up! You need 20 exp to reach lvl 3. +10 max hp) You go to your leader to get a quest and he tells you to bring 10 zombie werewolf heads. If you are sucsessful, he wil give you 15 exp and 200 gold. He recommends you to but some potions before going because zombie werewolves are known to kill anything but each other.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

(i forgot to add what will you do?)

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Adam
HP: 50/50
Level: 1 (0/10 exp)
Species: Vampire
Helmet: Bronze helmet
Weapon: Claw glove

Go to the woods near vampire city

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you go to a nearby woods. As you enter you spot some ghosts! They say if you bring some ghost fruits they will give you a EXP potion. What will you do?

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

name: gokudera
hp: 50
species: werewolf

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Ripper
HP:60/60
Level 2:5/20
Armor:Leather Shirt
Weapon:Spear
Money:150

Guess I'm gonna go buy about 3 potions and maybe buy a sword while I'm at it then go kick some ass

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level:1 (0/10)
Species: Skeleton
Weapon: Bow
Ammo: 15 arrows
now i fight the zombie

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

Name:Gokudera
Level 1:0/10
can i play?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Sorry guys that i didn't come to AG yesterday... my CPU got a virus that when i turn on the computer it automatically turns off... (**** the person who first made computer virus)

Gokudera, you live alone in a small farm. When you heared about the war you decided to join the war. You searched your house and you found some things. A pitchfork(weapon)... well thats it. You walk outside and you spot some skeletons eating your farm animals! Well killing to be percise. What do you do?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Riou, you have 350 gold now.

Ripper, you go to a near by shop and some ghosts show you potions and swords.
Small potions:heals 10 hp. 100 gold for one
Large potions:heals 50 hp. 500 gold for one
Heart potions:heals hp overtime. 150 for one
Small sword:fast but quite weak. 200 gold
Long sword:slow but strong. 350 gold
Which do you buy?

Showing 16-30 of 54