ForumsArt, Music, and WritingREVISED What Will The Wind Bring *Sequel to "I Just Want A Hug" and "My Stroy"*

4 2222
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Prelogue:

Neo, the one, the true master of all. He was walking toward the mystic mountain when he saw two figures plummeting off it toward the ground. Thinking fast more the sake of this sequel, he turned the ground to jelly.

Chapter one and possibly the only chapter:

"I GOT MY HUG" And then they hit the ground.

As Bill felt his body slam into the solid strong ground, he realized something was wrong. He felt time and space slow he was moving very slowly into the ground, which was moving down with him on impact. He looked up and saw a man dressed in black staring out the spot of ground where him and asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu, were slamming into. He felt them sink farther into the ground. Then time resumed normally and he was shot back up into the air, right back to the top of the Mountain.

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu, was in absolute shock. "Wha-----wha---wha" he sputtered. Bill, knowing the truth and taking advantage of asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu,'s confusion, pushed asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu, off of the cliff and into eternity.

---asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu,' mind---

I hit the ground and this time sank less. The ground seemed more firm then this first hit. I only went back up into the air about 4 feet before i hit solid ground again. I quickly crawled under a bush so Bill would not see me, and i contemplated what had happened.

---Back To Bill---

Bill looked over the cliff, he could not see anybody down there except neo walking away. He leaned back with a sigh, asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu, had been bounced up in some miscellaneous direction and was undoubtedly dead by now.

---[By Request Of Thoad]---

So, Bill did the only sensible thing any man would have done now, her went of and kidnapped virgins, hugging them repeatedly. He numerous slaps as well as phrases shouted at him like "JUST LET ME ENJOY MY MATH HOMEWORK" and "THIS BOOK IS GOOD GO AWAY" and "I HATE BEING SOCIAL". Bill walked away gloomily. He was broke and he could not find a virgin that wanted him.

---[/By Request Of Thoad]---

Suddenly Bill had an idea. He dashed behind a tree, and seconds later reappeared dressed as a pimp, already rolling in the dough. Prostitutes cam flocking to him, "Girls" he said in a sexy voice, "Bill the Pimp is ready for a night on the town".

THE END.

Be sure to look for the sequel:

"Rise Of Anarchy: Bill the Pimp hunted".

• 4 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

you made a whole new thread just because of that mistake?OK well I guess a mod should delete the other one then and my opinion on the story still stands.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yup, i am picky :]

Plus, that is a big mistake considering this whole string of story's has become and inside joke with like 5 people

And as soon as a mod gets on i am having the other one deleted

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Strange....It is too hard to read with all the afneusapnguiausil...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

That is one of the main characters names >.>

Showing 1-4 of 4