ForumsForum GamesWey of dah ninja bro!

34 5654
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

Hi yah mans its me creating a RPG 'bout ninjas! Gain money, scrolls and cool stuff that go boom! So here ye are the attributes, you must post them always when you enter:

Hp: amount of health
Ck: amount of chakra
Pe: primary element, deal more damage with this (lightning, water, earth, fire, wind, others locked)
Ct: type of chakra (blue, green, others locked)
Kg: kekke genkai
Nin: chakra/weapon specialization
Tai: strenght/hand-to-hand specialization
Gen: intellect/hypnosis/hide specialization

At the beginning, you have 100 to put in Health and Chakra (example: 40/60), 10 to put in Nin, Tai and Gen (example: 2,2,3), you chose your chakra from the two and primary element from the 5. After you enter, I will randomly give you a kekke genkai. Starting rank is Civilian. I will put the rest of the rules when there are 5 persons (5 is not the person limit, the limit is 10)

• 34 Replies
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@Zega:
there is no blue chakra! you unlock that at a very high rank!
chose between blue and green!

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@Zega:

there is no blue chakra! you unlock that at a very high rank!

I wanted to say there is no YELLOW chakra
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Okay, I fixed it.

Name:Zega
HP:20
Chakra:80
Element:Lighting (music if I can)
Type:Green
Genkai:hibernation
Nin:5
Tai:1
Gen:4

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh, and I choose "a)"

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@Zega:
Before you begin i will tell you about the green chakra (you being the only one using it). It is a chakra mended directly by the brain, so your control of it very precisely. This is useful at healing and freeing it in different parts of the body to activate it (like scalpel on hands). Unfortunately, this chakra cannot be easily converted into an element (except for wind and sound) and some jutsus cannot be done with it. Thats all!
As you said the words, the chunin instantly teleported you in front of a large building. "This is the academy. Now, go to class 1G, the teacher is waiting you.
a) Go to 1G.
b) Run wild.
c) Attack the chunin.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Okay.
I choose a) again. I will use sound moves when I can. :P

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@Zega:
As you entered in the class, the teacher was waiting for you. After taking a sit in the first row, the teacher started...teaching!
"Chakra is the energy that flows inside your body and that concentrated can help you do jutsus. These jutsus are varied, but every ninja should know 10 basic ones. First class, bunshin no jutsu, a technique that helps you fool an enemy with hundreds of illusions!"
a)Practice bunshin no jutsu
b)Just steal the damn forbidden scroll and learn Taijuu Raiton Kage Bunshin no jutsu!( lightning release, mass shadow clones technique)
c)Attack the teacher

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hehe.. I choose c) this time. Nah, jk.
a) !!!

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@Zega:
You practice hardly and hurt yourself in the process, reducing health by 10. Also, you now know the genjutsu bunshin and your genjutsu has increased with 1 (next time, post your profile and modify -10 hp +1 gen). You rest till tomorrow.
a) Do nothing
b) Don't do anything
c) Same as 'a)'
d) Suicide!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

a)

Name:Zega
HP:10
Chakra:80
Element:Lighting
Type:Green
Genkai:hibernation
Nin:5
Tai:1
Gen:5

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Name:Itachi
HP:40
Chakra:60
Element:Fire
Type:Blue
Genkai:None
Nin:2
Tai:2
Gen:6

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@Itachi:
Your kekke genkai is sharingan(1 tomoe). From immemorial times, your life was very boring and repetitive. The peace you where surrounded seemed almost painful. That, until a day a chunin appeared in front of your house. "Sir, the war is ahead! We need new men for our armies! Wanna come to the ninja academy?" You asked for it!
a) "Ill come right away!"
b) "I like my life the way it is"
c) Attack the ******* (Tip: he is a chunin and the only skill you know is the taijutsu Uppercut. You would die)

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Genkai:Sharingan
Nin:2
Tai:2
Gen:6

I take (a)

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@itachi:
As you said the words, the chunin instantly teleported you in front of a large building. "This is the academy. Now, go to class 1G, the teacher is waiting you.
a) Go to 1G.
b) Run wild.
c) Attack the chunin.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad