ForumsForum GamesWey of dah ninja bro!

34 5653
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

Hi yah mans its me creating a RPG 'bout ninjas! Gain money, scrolls and cool stuff that go boom! So here ye are the attributes, you must post them always when you enter:

Hp: amount of health
Ck: amount of chakra
Pe: primary element, deal more damage with this (lightning, water, earth, fire, wind, others locked)
Ct: type of chakra (blue, green, others locked)
Kg: kekke genkai
Nin: chakra/weapon specialization
Tai: strenght/hand-to-hand specialization
Gen: intellect/hypnosis/hide specialization

At the beginning, you have 100 to put in Health and Chakra (example: 40/60), 10 to put in Nin, Tai and Gen (example: 2,2,3), you chose your chakra from the two and primary element from the 5. After you enter, I will randomly give you a kekke genkai. Starting rank is Civilian. I will put the rest of the rules when there are 5 persons (5 is not the person limit, the limit is 10)

• 34 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hp:50
Ck:50
Pe:Lightning
Ct:Blue
Kg:?
Nin:4
Tai:3
Gen:3

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@sLLim:
Your kekke genkai is kisetsu.From immemorial times, your life was very boring and repetitive. The peace you where surrounded seemed almost painful. That, until a day a chunin appeared in front of your house. "Sir, the war is ahead! We need new men for our armies! Wanna come to the ninja academy?" You asked for it!
a) "Ill come right away!"
b) "I like my life the way it is"
c) Attack the ******* (Tip: he is a chunin and the only skill you know is the taijutsu Uppercut. You would die)

this was on page 2. not paying attention!
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Will you answer my

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

no. im outa here!!!!!!!!!!!! thred closed

sorry, but i am too busy for this topic

Showing 31-34 of 34