92 posts
Nomad

Is Kron going to make sonny 3 i really wana know :C

• 34 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Exactly. If I were Krin, I'd take my time makeing Sonny 3. Heck, if I were Krin, I proabably wouldn't even make a Sonny 3, just because you people won't shut up about it. Instead of saying somthing like: "Wow Krin, you did a really good job on Sonny 2. You must have put alot of effort into it" You people say stuff like: "Sonny 2 had no closure. Make a Sonny 3." You have absolutly zero appretiation for what Krin does.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

thingthingfreak just about said what I was about to say. And if you go to KrinLabs and ask when there's gonna be a Sonny 3 you're not gonna be answered and knowing how the mods or admins (w/e you may call em) are, you're not gonna get a good reply either. So just wait, go do something besides stay on the computer waiting.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

SONNY 3 EU QUERO SIM ^^
ABRAS

What??? Lol = )

It will take krin a very long time to make sonny 3 if he does - _ - .

Just wait and play some other games .
alsage
alsage
132 posts
Nomad

you should check krinlabs for information

connorthekiller
connorthekiller
16 posts
Nomad

i luv sonny + sonny 2

go to

www.kirnlabs.com

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Thingthingfreak thanks that's alot of what I say - He doesn't even HAVE TO make a sonny in the first place, so agreed - Everyone should shut the heck up about it and get on with their lonely lives... And Krinlabs I assume is a site from Krin?

game_winner_lol
game_winner_lol
65 posts
Nomad

i hope but let him rest GOD:P

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

il just flag my own post so they you see it xD

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

lol - I find it fair - But shouldn't it just be deleting whilst keeping your points for posting?

OunSomPed
OunSomPed
12 posts
Nomad

Poor Krin...:P

He must be under a lot of pressure.
It's useless to discuss things like this...

OunSomPed

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

can you people stop posting on this thread??

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

can you people stop posting on this thread??

The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

You guys, please just leave krin alone for a little bit, he just got through with sonny 2. Right now hes still making the next sinjid, he can only do so much at one time, and hes not even getting paid, so tell me why you rush him so much? ?He'll start whenever he feels like starting. Oh and reality check!: He said he will be adding more armor/ stages and zones to sonny two every once and awhile.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

somthing thats been said 6 times, please people just DONT post here, let the thread die.

KiinGMaRiiO
KiinGMaRiiO
10 posts
Nomad

Its going to be a long time before you will play Sonny 3. It took Sonny 2 a year or two to make that. Plus Krin are making some other games. I guess you should play them first.

Showing 16-30 of 34