ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMoodfruit

21 4833
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

This story was inspired by Zega's bananaking, so here goes.

Chapter one! - A friendly welcome

There he was surroundeded by ten of them, three apple henchmen, four orange ninjas and a raisin, crinkled with age and deadly as a... a smelly cheese. Accompanying him was two grape men.

And the one, all in the middle of it. It was an unknown fruit, it changed colour depending on it's mood. They call it a moodfruit.

Enemy count - 10

The moodfruit grabbed a plop Z6 and shot an apple and threw the plop at another apple, they both died. The moodfruit turned red and sped at the last apple, the apple heard a blade speeding through the air and collapsed.

Enemy count - 7

One ninja orange pulled out it's katana and charged at the moodfruit, the moodfruit somehow grabbed the blade and knocked out the ninja. He finished it off silently. Out of the moodfruit's hands came out blazing bolts of fire. The other three ninjas burned to death.

Enemy count - 3

The grape henchmen leaped at the moodfruit and two flying fists came at the grapes, they heard a thud. The moodfruit's fist went right through the grapes.

Enemy count - 1

The rasin pulled out two micro 9's and shot like hell. A bullet hit the moodfruit but he didn't care, the moodfruit grabbed a dead ninja's katana and blocked all the bulletd with careful skill. Shing! The rasin was sliced in two. The moodfruit walked away.
------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like that? Chapter two coming soon, I'm only 10 if you're wondering why it's so bad, I'm going to come up with a name for te moodfruit. Once again thank you Zega for inspiring me.

• 21 Replies
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Mmm.... Zega yes...

Zombie Count Initialized
40/40 Zombies Remain

Enemy count - 10

I guess the randomness is Zega
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

thank you Zega

Not often I hear that!

Hahaa................... GIMP!
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Esuna your zombie story rocks! Sorry bout the zombie count thing. But why name it ''Story...I waz bored''

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Interesting...although I can't say I liked the whole '7 enemies left' thingo...

Good idea...its just like a mood ring...only fruity.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

But why name it ''Story...I waz bored''

Dunno... i was bored T__T

Btw, im working on that story now :P
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Ok thank you Esuna base! Does the Esuna base get destroyed? Can I be in the story? Wait I'm asking a little too much, sawry.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

xD lol, mabye i will die mabye i wont.. But ill be sure to put you in the next two chapters or so, i tilted like twice so i had to restart :S

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Oh thank you, I might be in a story I'll write the next chapter to this one tomorrow, yum yum pot noodle. (I'm eating pot noodle)

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Ok time for chapter two! >.<

Chapter two - Home

The moodfruit walked for hours, when he walked past the plice station something bad happend.
''Freeze!'' The mushroom police shouted at the moodfruit.
''Crap.''
The moodfruit made a run for it and took out a policeman, he enetered his house and bolted the door. Suddenly all the windows smashed.

''I said FREEZE!!!!'' Screamed the police.
''No thanks.''
The moodfruit grabbed a blizzard falcon and switched it to rapid fire mode and shot and killed 7 mushroom policemen, a banana appeared at the window and beckoned the moodfruit to him.

They jumped out the window and landed with a thud.
''You'll be safe with us.'' exclaimed the banana, ''Our banana king has all secret power of the land.''
''Banana king?''
''Be quiet the police are right over there.''
They sneaked past the police and opened a manhole and they were in a well guarded safehouse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was a bit short I'm saving the good parts for later, next chapter coming soon!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

''Banana king?''

/omg /ohdear
I think i kinda see where this is going, but with Zega's randomness... you never know...
Btw i know this is by you matty but its based on Zega's randomness...
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I know I'm thanking him in a way for making it, ok then banana king will die! Muhahaha!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

e.O
and when does the "Jason" contribution come into it?
Wait dont! He needs his own style of notrandomness..

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Chapter 3 - Death's await :0 (amazing huh?)

BOOM! *explosion*
''What the?!'' exclaimed the moodfruit as he leaped to safety. He peeked out of the barrier he was hiding behind and saw it all. All the bananas skin peeled, burned and all on the ground. A crown rolled towards him and fell.
''Banana king?'' he whispered, ''WHAT CRAP!'' He laughed.

Oops got to go I'm really sorry it's short I'm going to right lads in a few days. (((

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Chapter 3 - Part two

The skins suddenly rised up and slowly hovered towards the moodfruit.
''Dame you bananas.'' He took a knife and started stabbing and slicing the skins, but they kept rising up again. A couple of police cars stopped by and shot like hell at the skin and the moofruit but the moodfruit skillfully dodged them all. He threw his knife and it his a poiceman smack bang in the middle of his face. The police fired alot more an the skins didn't rise up, the were on fire.

''Ok this is my time to leave.'' The moodfruit murmured, the mushroom police called in the mango army to help them. In came tanks, choppers and loads of soldiers. There was no sign of the skins when the army had to reload. They heard a whooshinh above them. They looked up. As soon as their eyes faced up the skins came down at them, sucking the life and blood out of them.

The mangos rised with an unfruitly expressions on their faces. As the moodfruit was sprinting along to get away from the madness he noticed what happend.
''Zombies.''
The moodfruit jacked a car and then sped away top speed. The mangos split up, to terrorize the city. As for the skins. They did the same.

''I can't face them,'' said the moodfruit fearfully ''Their going to kill the whole city, and their going to go city to city killing everthingit their path and the poor citizens have to become such things.''
The moodfruit knew he had to get together a survival army, he only had one idea. Gangsters.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Was the enough? The last chapter was a bit short because I had to do something. The nxt chapter is coming out in a couple of days. Maybe longer. Maybe shorter.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Hehe, I enjoyed it... I love randomy stuff like this.

Thank you, I just felt like adding zombies to the list of the moodfruits probs.
Showing 1-15 of 21