dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

riot don;t bring monthe old threads to life

bladerodo
bladerodo
21 posts
Nomad

the baron is the esyest guy in the game all you have to do is drain his mana trust me his health goes down furiously

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

well i have an another idea to kill baron
drain his focus..........well all three classes have their own way of draining focus......

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

yeah just drain focus that his weakness

XxDemonicFuxoffxX
XxDemonicFuxoffxX
15 posts
Nomad

for a bio, use 2/2 disrupt, it takes out all his focus
for a hydro, use 1/3 regulate, it takes away 30 focus
for a psycho, use 2/2 traumatize and 2/2 haunt, traumatize stuns for 2 turns and takes away 30 focus (? i think), and haunt takes away 5 focus every turn for 40 turns

at a certain health, he will debuff himself with holy scars, you can either attack him for big damage, or disrupt/regulate and hope he nukes himself with deep burning for 26K damage, however, the debuff only lasts 2 (?or 3) turns, so dont use traumatize, as he wont be able to use deep burning while stunned

and keep ur teammates on defensive

xTremeRane
xTremeRane
59 posts
Nomad

Bosses:
Felicity: So easy, Vera can kill her, put him on relentless, just aid him and your done.
Baron: (not a boss but eh) He sarks so bad, he is pretty strong for the time you encounter him and yeah, his hp is annoying. Take out his mp, your done.
Cap'n Hunt: His aid's are so annoying, take them out first, Hunt follows.
Gregor: (Not a boss, everyone found him hard but..) I found him easy, apparently his Roach Vitality is annoying, being Bio, I just full STR'd and used Infect, easy as 1,2,3 a,b,c.
Hydra: Now this is a pain as a poison bio, the fire's- damn easy with poison, the hydra. T'was so annoying, I just kept using Break and stunned him, basically aid your aids. ;D
Mayor: I finished first try, almost with all bosses. The only hard bosses (The ones I didn't kill on first try) were baron + hydra.
To kill mayor, kill the cannon (kill it's shield first) save your best attacks though, then once the cannon is gone, use your best attacks for Mayor.
Your done.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

Go to training battles, train up your character, and try with different skills. That's the only help I can say for you.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

Go to training battles, train up your character, and try with different skills. That's the only help I can say for you.

Showing 16-24 of 24